Megan stole from Iggy Azalea (even more proof)

SmittenCake

6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

First of all you can WATCH your MF tone when talking to me (a BLACK person not a tan/white latino like you)

2nd, I'm aware. Doesn't change the fact that Megan did Iggy wrong. And yall out here justifying this mess

I don't give a **** what race you are, watch YOUR tone you entitled weirdo

Clearly you weren't aware since you DELUSIONALLY tried to claim Iggy had popularized the phrase "face down, ass up". 

You got dragged and clocked and now you lash out in anger. I will pray for you.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• abrahamjmr

• Raver

• Great808

The fact that triggers me the most is out of all the songs from IMD she really sent two of the worst songs on the project

:deadbanana:

No wonder Megan never received the files from her manager, like Just Wanna, Thanks I Get or Comme Des Garçons are right there

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

I don't give a **** what race you are, watch YOUR tone you entitled weirdo

Clearly you weren't aware since you DELUSIONALLY tried to claim Iggy had popularized the phrase "face down, ass up". 

You got dragged and clocked and now you lash out in anger. I will pray for you.

Crazy coz you're the one requesting I check myself when EVERY post of yours on this forum, especially in MY IGGY threads, is some unhinged hateful ass mess. I wasn't corrected or "dragged" in any capacity. Leave your praters for yourself. You are funny as hell

18 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

People are coming BECAUSE of IGGY

She is opening up for PITBULL

Those shows would be sold out with or without her 

31 minutes ago, Protocol said:

You are so delusional :rip:

This is from 1990:

I've been hearing people quote this since high school when Iggy was still in Australia

it's not the fact that megan said 'face down ass up' but she said it in the exact flow iggy did... that's an outright copy

50 minutes ago, Raver said:

They aren’t the same

Megan is always getting dragged for rapping in the same flow but here she is copying iggy? I have to laugh 

She is not selling out arenas. She is opening for PITBULL. 
Now I know this thread is a lie :ahh:

This is a new low for delusion on this site NNNNNNN. 

Iggy lowkey the most creative and talented rapper after Nicki and that’s tea. 

While not the worst thing on ATRL I've seen ( even this year!!!) trying to drag an artist because your fave is associated with her shooter is absolutely disgusting.

14 minutes ago, Great808 said:

This is a new low for delusion on this site NNNNNNN. 

Nah you take it with your delusional posts

15 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Iggy lowkey the most creative and talented rapper after Nicki and that’s tea. 

No one outside of ATRL would utter your words :ahh:

18 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

While not the worst thing on ATRL I've seen ( even this year!!!) trying to drag an artist because your fave is associated with her shooter is absolutely disgusting.

This has been a discussion since 2020. Not because I have any disdain for Megan...

12 minutes ago, Raver said:

No one outside of ATRL would utter your words :ahh:

You're right. People outside of ATRL would say CARDI B is the most creative and talented rapper :ahh:

48 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

it's not the fact that megan said 'face down ass up' but she said it in the exact flow iggy did... that's an outright copy

exactly

57 minutes ago, Raver said:

She is opening up for PITBULL

Those shows would be sold out with or without her 

People are here for IGGY as well. Stay mad. LMFAO!

11 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

This has been a discussion since 2020. Not because I have any disdain for Megan...

Yet you posted a tweet from yesterday and has had 0 mention of this until today. Sure....

25 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Yet you posted a tweet from yesterday and has had 0 mention of this until today. Sure....

I came across it today. Are you going to scold me for being tardy on a reporting? 

Good. Everything Piggy owns she stole from more deserving black women, so. 

They sound very alike thats all 

6 minutes ago, konaa said:

Good. Everything Piggy owns she stole from more deserving black women, so. 

Maybe more women AND men in rap should work as hard as Iggy? at 15 she worked 3 jobs cleaning Holiday Hotels to save up and come to the states. She landed in Miami, to ATL, to TX and finally LA. Savings were drowning and her final attempt at becoming a name was when ***** went viral. She WORKED HARD. Meanwhile, everyone else wants to take the stripper to rapper route and expect to make it big. Iggy is one of the many perfect examples of a success story. The rap genre, especially in today's climate, is open for anyone of every background. 

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

You're right. People outside of ATRL would say CARDI B is the most creative and talented rapper :ahh:

People outside of ATRL KNOW Iggy isn’t selling out arenas that’s for sure! :ahh:

11 minutes ago, Raver said:

People outside of ATRL KNOW Iggy isn’t selling out arenas that’s for sure! :ahh:

They don't need to know because THEY'RE ATTENDING

FbhJmbiXgAEuj1e?format=jpg&name=medium

FbhJmbhXkAE98Rx?format=jpg&name=medium

iggy is a caricature of women like megan so :rip:

6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

They don't need to know because THEY'RE ATTENDING

Thank you Pitbull! 

6 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Iggy cant even use her birth or stage name for writing for other artists. So she has to use an alias. There's even proof (that keeps disappearing from the internet...) about her writing Savage

I can go to Genius and add SmittenCake as a writer to "I Will Always Love You." Do you think you'll get a check for it?

E-z18-XWEAA1SLT.thumb.png.9b2e436ff435f2

7 hours ago, smartalek22 said:

this is shady to me and 'face down, ass up' being a legit copy off the lyrics too... me thinks she did record a verse, forgot about it, and then recycled it and forgot it was for hoemita

Face down ass up is not something new :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Face down ass up is not something new :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, smartalek22 said:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.