Kendrick Lamar- "We Cry Together" (Uncensored)

Nikko

A masterpiece. :clap3: Loved that they did it (what appears to be) live and in one take.

Edited by mellenthin

The way growing up I actually heard way too many arguments like this :deadbanana: What a throwback to that time

i lowkey wish they would’ve kept the audio from the original track. i like the idea to do it live but it doesn’t seem like they’re really matching the energy from the song. they’re just kinda… talking the lines at each other? :rip:

Amazing but

We Cry Together - 15 March 2020

N95 - September 2020

I hate him :jonny5:  

2 hours ago, BuzzCharts said:

Now this is art 

An artist. A certain atrler will probably agree :clap3:

3 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Amazing but

N95 - September 2020

What?

Not him objectifying a woman in this video…..doesn’t she literally argue about this :toofunny2:

The performance doesn't have quite the same energy as it does on the album, but I love the ambition of doing it as an actual short film with both of them on set. Taylour Paige is underrated as ****

13 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Not him objectifying a woman in this video…..doesn’t she literally argue about this :toofunny2:

Well they're having sex, she's going to be naked for that. You also see his ass. I do agree that we see all of her when there's very little of him exposed. 

Anyway that's how I imagine the video sans the nakedness at the end. Textbook of a toxic relationship. 

I wonder why she doesn't have a lead credit in the video. 

23 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Amazing but

N95 - September 2020

didn't even notice :deadbanana4:

we were supposed to get the album spring/summer of 2020, but had to wait two full years :ace:

amazing.

this video is amazing but it doesn't really match the energy of the OG song. but this. IS. ART. :wanda:

On 9/1/2022 at 4:31 PM, Martyr Of Fame said:

Amazing but

N95 - September 2020

i don't get it. This was when the video was shot or when the music was finished?

On 9/2/2022 at 4:13 PM, Michael196 said:

didn't even notice :deadbanana4:

we were supposed to get the album spring/summer of 2020, but had to wait two full years :ace:

I think the pandemic may have slowed things down a bit but maybe Big Steppers was already finished and he made Mr. Morale (Disc 2) during the pandemic? idk. Cuz' if everything was ready to be released since 2020 i think he would have already released the album in 2021 when things started to open again

OMG :jonny5: 

This was intense & perfectly executed.... they way they did it live onlt 1 shoot :clap3: Kendrick is sooo talented

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.