Irish Wish (2024) | Netflix romcom starring Lindsay Lohan | March 15

okgo

Loving this for Lindsay!! She deserves this and is looking so refreshed lately!

Another netflix project for her? Yass

booked and busy :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

netflix basically having a lifetime version basically. this is nothing to brag about

Still beats spending your time on online forums aka you and I 

58 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

netflix basically having a lifetime version basically. this is nothing to brag about

What? It's literally just a romcom, like My Best Friend's Wedding..? no one bragged but this is actually great for Lindsay, she wasn't gonna be instantly scoring Oscar bait type of movies if that's what you mean :skull: (and she shouldn't even go for that before establishing herself as a reliable actress again)

1 hour ago, okgo said:

What? It's literally just a romcom, like My Best Friend's Wedding..? no one bragged but this is actually great for Lindsay, she wasn't gonna be instantly scoring Oscar bait type of movies if that's what you mean :skull: (and she shouldn't even go for that before establishing herself as a reliable actress again)

This! Imagine being upset that Lindsay is finally getting opportunities again. But that user is always displaying miserable behavior in every thread you can find them in. 

Based on the descriprtion, that movie looks AMAZING. I can not wait to watch.

tumblr_mu463dmDTj1qkjfz1o1_250.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The trailer is out (unlisted for now cuz it's currently exclusive to watch via Entertainment Weekly)

Coming to Netflix on March 15

• Like 1

Oh wow love the use of Breathless in the trailer :heart2:

• Like 3

Lindsay looks so beautiful

Looks like a fantastic mess

Using irish legend The Corrs' Breathless for a movie called ''Irish Wish'' :clap3:

• Like 2

Yay another Lindsay movie, also I’ve missed The Corrs so much!!

• Like 1

The kind of rom com u already know the plot by watching the trailer :dies:

But i will for sure watch the whole thing :ryan3:

She used to be such a refreshing actress. Now... sorry but she looks so stiff (same in Mean Girls Music-Rapp-al)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

this looks cute and way more fun than the previous one tbh

idk why Netflix releases so much footage before releases tho 😭 like we already know how the story will likely play out cuz its a feel good romcom but I wish I hadnt watched some stuff so I could be more surprised on first watch

also Aliana's music is so dull :skull: she actually has a good voice but boring music + boring personality is obv not a good artist combo

Lindsay really needs to focus on her own career moves after this Netflix deal instead of trying to keep her family employed

Out today!

anyone seen it? And is it better than falling for Christmas 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.