Shia LaBeouf joins Francis Ford Coppola's new movie amid controversy

Broken

Is there anyone not getting “accused” of sexual misconduct these days? And WTF is “emotional distress”? You can sue people for making you feel sad now?

This movie has all of the signs of an impending flop. LaBeouf, Voight in the cast, all of FFC’s first choices dropping out (Oscar Isaac, Zendaya, Cate Blanchett, Michelle Pfeiffer), others turning it down after reading the script (Zhang Ziyi), the budget it’s very unlikely to make back, etc.

Shia will always win because he's insanely talented. Y'all better deal. 

12 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Is there anyone not getting “accused” of sexual misconduct these days? And WTF is “emotional distress”? You can sue people for making you feel sad now?

Excuse you? Are you insinuating Twigs is lying or fabricating this story in any way, shape or form? Because Shia ADMITTED TO and APOLOGIZED for hurting FKA twigs, so there’s no ******* excuse and I would be emotionally distressed too if a man that claimed to love me wouldn’t let me leave the house, had sex with me when I didn’t want to do so, gave me an STD, and beat me if I dared to leave the house that he kept me locked inside of.

Know what the **** you’re talking about before you speak about anyone making “accusations” and victim shaming the person that got hurt by a repeat offender. And **** anyone else in this thread defending that POS abuser. Mental issues or not, he knows better and should seek treatment regardless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.