• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sesame

• cypriotpcdfan

• XoutrageousX

• karron0624

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Sesame said:

Maybe it’s not quite as apparent without the rest of the interview to help provide context on her outlooks/attitude, but it definitely comes across as complaining. I mean, the whole interview is so embarrassing.

https://www.thecut.com/article/meghan-markle-profile-interview.html

IM SCREAMING :ahh: the exclusive announcement :ahh: 

I don't care about her nor the trash royal family (lol) but people has gone out of their way to make her the second coming of Satan and its kinda pathetic.

Don't see any complaint here from her honestly and anyone who got offended by what she said should go out and touch grass lol

Wow I feel so bad for her 

14 hours ago, FOCK said:

I’m sorry, what’s there to drag here?

A. She didn’t take anyone away from their family. He’s an adult, tf. 

B. She removed herself from a situation of ENDLESS, UNEARNED & STOLEN wealth, in favour of one where they can both say they’ve worked to make what they now earn. 

C. She was considerate about the type of future her children would have. 

This started off well but failed at point B. 

Let's be real, the overriding reason why she was able to secure huge $100M deals and so quickly, is because she's The Duchess of Sussex, a title granted to her whilst she was in a situation of endless, unearned and stolen wealth. A title which literally broadcasts a position of elevation and royalty.  

As long as she retains a British royal title, she will unfortunately continue to be dragged. A royal title constrains and puts a target on anyone's back in the media and public's eyes and for good reason. Since, as is the case with many royal titles, it's something she didn't do anything to earn, she just married someone. 

The noble thing to do would have been to give up the title, but that never seemed to be in her plan and you have to ask yourself...why? :matty:

15 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Well of course they see her that wat lmao. 

Are they wrong though? :michael:

16 hours ago, Sesame said:

The house has 16 bathrooms and 9 bedrooms. All your house guests can poop at the same time 

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.