Assassin's Creed Mirage (2023)

Gorjesspazze9

RockStarShit101
6 hours ago, BODERLINE said:

Y’all enjoying the game so far?? 

I am but it's very different from the last three games and it's mixed between ac1+2 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragonfly

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• RockStarShit101

Has anyone here ever ordered from GameStop? They sent me the collectors edition without the Game :rip: they don’t have a customer hotline in my country anymore, and they don’t respond to my mails. 
Luckily my bf bought me then the deluxe seperately on release, but I want my money back :gaycatx: no wonder they’re bankrupt 

I'm a couple of hours in and enjoying it. It's very pretty!

I love the soundtrack as well.

I'm enjoying it too. It's nice to have a more focused game

But it's hard to follow the story sometimes...

all these conversations about order/rebels/caliphate/tahirid

is making it hard to keep up with the politics in the world

I'm going to start playing it this afternoon. I've been hearing great things about the game, especially since it seems like a return to form. I enjoyed Origins and Odyssey as much as anyone else, but I'm looking forward to a more streamlined and not so bloated experience.

RockStarShit101

The ending tho :rip:

Spoiler

I was so confused by the ending but then I realized after reading comments on yt that it was supposed to be a dlc for Valhalla, and because I didn’t play the last dlc of Valhalla which it turned out  it’s connected to mirage, so that’s why the ending didn’t make any sense to me 

also, it’s all related to Loki and Odin etc which I totally forgot about :lmao:

Also

Spoiler

the fact that we didn’t get a single scene from the modern world… 

And I just learned the explanation which is

Spoiler

At the end of Valhalla-dlc:

Curious to learn about Basim's true nature as well as how he survived for so long in suspended animation, William agreed to work with him, but first requested a sample of his blood so the Assassins could relive his genetic memories

After searching all this info I realized I need to go back to Valhalla because not playing last dlc messed up my whole experience :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.