Halsey - 'If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power (Deluxe)'

RideOrDie

9 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

and LMAO i don’t know if it’s just my Apple Music but the they uploaded the 1121 demo twice instead of the Honey demo :rip: 

Mine has the 1121 and honey demos mislabeled – 1121 (Demo) plays honey (Demo) and viceversa :ace:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• Frozen99

• Mr. Peanutbutter

• 東京.

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

thank god for Honey (final) indeed

not even gonna listen to the other 2 :heart2: 

the demo is SO BAD :skull: production sounds like a boring filler from the fountain album

the demos are sooo boring, atticus & reznor really saved this project lol

2 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

the demo is SO BAD :skull: production sounds like a boring filler from the fountain album

the demos are sooo boring, atticus & reznor really saved this project lol

They really did. The production is what made this album stand out in comparison to her previous projects. The demos sound so unspectacular and like ordinary pop records without Trent & Atticus quality production. They made the records sound atmospheric, cinematic and grandiose.

OT: The way Ashley could've extended this era even more with bonus material but instead wasted it on uninspiring demos

bejoorklown.thumb.png.63f2b011470d828761

not this

JbCTMuJgXIg.jpg?size=375x179&quality=96& 

I hope, mr. Cunningham is proud of getting a credit :rip:

Edited by original_lifeline

7 hours ago, est. in 90s said:

They really did. The production is what made this album stand out in comparison to her previous projects. The demos sound so unspectacular and like ordinary pop records without Trent & Atticus quality production. They made the records sound atmospheric, cinematic and grandiose.

ic0mcc9imifjkgzusm.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.