• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• Frozen99

• Mr. Peanutbutter

• 東京.

1671756812_rebecca_more.thumb.gif.1ea3d1 

where is the tatu version of Nightmare :biblio:

Lilith and Honey demos are... something. I'm glad we have the final songs the way they are.

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter

33 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Lilith and Honey demos are... something. I'm glad we have the final songs the way they are.

same for 1121

Yeah this was totally unnecessary.. the demos are not good lol. 1121 is fine. Thank god Honey & Lilith turned into what we have today though. But kind of cool to see how they transformed I guess

did she just slap the vocals onto whatever dreadful unused instrumental she had just for the sake of releasing something? cause god these are terrible 

3 hours ago, Burqa said:

did she just slap the vocals onto whatever dreadful unused instrumental she had just for the sake of releasing something? cause god these are terrible 

At one point I felt that way. 

I really like these demos but they kinda feel like they were actually made AFTER the final versions lol

Like literally keep it. Why do these artists think we want crusty demos instead of b sides?

7 hours ago, Burqa said:

From the making of videos she posted it pretty much seemed like she had a completed version of the album, as Trent and the other guy said as much at one part of it. She was filming the visual before they did their production for it too, so my takeaway from that was they only redid the entire/most of the production and she never actually re-recorded anything/much with them. I wouldn’t really be surprised if these were just the original vocals tbh. 

• ATRL Moderator

Aww man, I was excited to hear the demos :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Aww man, I was excited to hear the demos :gaycat6:

They are fine but yeah, most of us kinda expected more. 

The thing that throws me off the most is how similar the vocal takes are to the final ones. 

These demos don't feel like demos, they feel more like alternate mixes or alternate versions. 

not even a new cover, just shitty demos and two nightmares.. wow halsey wow

Those vocals against the demo production (1121) sound so disappointing :rip:  

and LMAO i don’t know if it’s just my Apple Music but the they uploaded the 1121 demo twice instead of the Honey demo :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.