• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

2 hours ago, TayLord said:

When tr are more tour dates coming :chick1:

Exactly what i was wondering, she needs to announce European dates. She's big in Europe at this point, they need to get on with it.

Midnight Rain is officially in my top 5 all time favorite Taylor songs. I'm just so happy that it exists.

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Exactly what i was wondering, she needs to announce European dates. She's big in Europe at this point, they need to get on with it.

And australia and New Zealand, like what is the hold up? 

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

South America and hopefully Mexico come before Europe. If she announced the US leg 4 months before I don't know why do you expect European dates so early. If she is doing it next year she'll announce it by the end of this one.

Edited by Bonicap

4 hours ago, Michael196 said:

I didn’t follow everything that was happening with the tour fiasco… but did the first hand tickets from TM cross the four figures range?

Hmmm...the highest price face value I saw were 799 VIP tickets, I think?

that's something i was thinking of like the TV eras and the new eras could be mixed together in a very timely fashion and we could live in both past present and future at the same time.

there could be a whole visual universe and storyline that is more connected to starting now. :cm:

you could tell a whole new narrative through the videos.

and then watching them all front to back no matter what album they are from would make sense.

and you would be connecting all the Eras.

because we are in the Midnights and Eras eras at the same time.

why is reputation iconic.

because it started doing that.

aka ERAS ERA MAKES SENSE DUE TO THE LWYMMD VIDEO :cm:

it has been foreshadowed for almost 6 years.

next time you drag reputation think about the impact that it continues to have on Taylor's career to this day.

Edited by selena_lavigne