Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

3 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

it’s just so weird to me how an album with this cover, aesthetic and concept could have a Blackpink collab or “bangers”’ as so many stans are expecting :deadbanana2:

It gives me more alternative The Weeknd vibes. And her looks so far give bangers vibes.

Edited by 19SLAYty9

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

5 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

it’s just so weird to me how an album with this cover, aesthetic and concept could have a Blackpink collab or “bangers”’ as so many stans are expecting :deadbanana2:

Yeah I just don't see it either.

Please no Blackpink collab:rip:

I don't want all their voices to be reduced to background vocals, indistinguishable whispering or scattered ad-lib :clown:

She is coming for "Artist of the Decade" for sure.

If that guy tracking the pre-orders is right then we already have 250-300k on lock after 1 day (not that it was ever a question but still nice) :clap3: since she has surpassed 100k~ physical preorders and will do 150-200k with streaming
Also just checked Harry sold 182k vinyls first week, we should get that record back aswell.. especially if she drops another vinyl version :clap3:

Edited by TaylenaStan

5 hours ago, KOMH said:

1M on Twitter and 7M on Instagram. Am I crazy for thinking a 1M debut is within reach? :deadbanana4: The hype is REAL

The hype is there for a debut close to 1M.

They just need to play their cards correctly. A 1M debut isn’t happening if she serves a weak first single, no play listing or radio aka how she’s handled her last couple eras

it's too early yet to tell if she will be close to 1M. 

FU9fd7u.gif

We need a single first to properly gauge the geepee interest. Free social media likes don't count.

FU9fd7u.gif

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

The delusion in here that folklore is the standard, blinded by the hype that still have everyone believing that 1989 is her best pop album too... :toofunny2:

folklore is the standard. How is this news to you, it's BEEN the standard since July 24, 2020 :rip: (it's certainly not Loser, that's for sure.)

and this whole base knows her best pop album is reputation. 

FU9fd7u.gif

38 minutes ago, !ngwe said:

She is coming for "Artist of the Decade" for sure.

In albums units certainly. But AOTD is heavily Hot 100 too and she has been really low there so far this decade 

12 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

In albums units certainly. But AOTD is heavily Hot 100 too and she has been really low there so far this decade 

we're getting a smasha this time :gaycat:

folklore is the standard and if she ever surpasses it with this album i’ll honestly be surprised :gaycat6:

24 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

her best pop album is reputation. 

FU9fd7u.gif

we love FACTS 

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

If that guy tracking the pre-orders is right then we already have 250-300k on lock after 1 day (not that it was ever a question but still nice) :clap3: since she has surpassed 100k~ physical preorders and will do 150-200k with streaming
Also just checked Harry sold 182k vinyls first week, we should get that record back aswell.. especially if she drops another vinyl version :clap3:

Where did you see these numbers?

Oh you meant first day after release ok my bad :rip: 

Edited by Squall

Where's the lead single? She better releases it soon :gaycat:

Hopefully she treats this era properly, I hate so much on how she handled folklore and evermore :deadbanana4:

44 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

folklore is the standard. How is this news to you, it's BEEN the standard since July 24, 2020 :rip: (it's certainly not Loser, that's for sure.)

and this whole base knows her best pop album is reputation. 

FU9fd7u.gif

Lol

9 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

She shot a video in july. I don’t think she’d wait until October to release it.

after this album she has 1 more new one with republic, think she’ll resign with them or go to Sony?

Resign, she has not reasons to move. She has worked with Republic records since they started to manage IKYWT in the radio and Universal has always been her label outside US. Also they are letting her do whatever she wants

Her country albums >>>>> her folk/rock albums >>>>>>>> her pop albums

FU9fd7u.gif

Let’s get a few things straight. Red is her best album, 1989 is her best pop album, & Folklore is her new standard - a trinity :falcon:

Midnights is coming for them tho 

spacer.png

A daily reminder that she has already topped folklore with evermore

FU9fd7u.gif

So ya'll should not doubt her ability to top herself

FU9fd7u.gif

Red is the standard for her smash eras :gayriahcat2:

Folklore is the standard for her critically acclaimed eras :gayriahcat2:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

FbTTHB2WYAI4YsX?format=jpg&name=small

:dies:

Imagine the album sounding like their debut or Contra :jonny5:

another this album is better than this album from swifties, can ya'll come up with somethin else

FU9fd7u.gif

Imagine if we don’t get a lead single and everyone is hype on the type of music she’ll release. Her pre orders will be crazy and she might be able to sell 1 million first week. What a marketing queen.:jonny6: