Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

9 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Delulus :dies:

I just hope the tour helps Midnights spend like 30-40+ weeks top 10. That's all I care about :foxaylove3:

Same, I want her to break the record for most weeks in the top 10 on the BB200 with Midnights. 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

I doubt Midnights will leave the top 10 while she's on tour

Also, LH will go top 10 on pop radio tomorrow. AH is about to leave but oh well

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

I doubt Midnights will leave the top 10 while she's on tour

Also, LH will go top 10 on pop radio tomorrow. AH is about to leave but oh well

Oh wow. I had stopped tracking Lavender Haze on radio lately so I'm surprised to see it managed to grow that much on pop radio. Wasn't expecting a top 10 a few weeks ago tbh. 

2 hours ago, Klein said:

Same, I want her to break the record for most weeks in the top 10 on the BB200 with Midnights. 

The record is 170 weeks or something. Modern record is that Dangerous Album with 109 and counting. We will see if that falls out when his new one is out

Edith: Oh sorry you meant for artists overall. Yeah that will most likely happen. And I mean if not then certainly with the next one

Edited by simmnfierzig

I always wondered why she named rep tour "Reputation Stadium Tour" instead of just "The Reputation Tour" or "Reputation World Tour"

19 minutes ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

I always wondered why she named rep tour "Reputation Stadium Tour" instead of just "The Reputation Tour" or "Reputation World Tour"

Because anyone can have a world tour but not everyone can have a stadium tour

Style and Lover becoming V-day classics!

Only the former deserves but we’ll celebrate the streams. :clap3:

The stupidity of some Twitter fans never stops to amaze me. Imagine any other artist, male or female, pulling these numbers everyday and having to cope with those absurd complains. Every day you can find a few of these replying to chart accounts.

she went from 47.4 to a 50.8 M from monday to tuesday (they usually are similar in numbers) so the increase was there 

She's literally the most streamed female artist and they're STILL complaining?? I seriously can't stand how entitled some Twitter Swifties can be :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

she went from 47.4 to a 50.8 M from monday to tuesday (they usually are similar in numbers) so the increase was there 

Has way more to do with the Superbowl than with valentines day.

Last tuesday she did 51.3M

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Has way more to do with the Superbowl than with valentines day.

Last tuesday she did 51.3M

What superbowl has to make with Taylor?.

The monday before She made under 50 M too so until new music Is coming Is normal to make some million less from week to week.

Yesterday without st. Valentin She would have made under 50M.

The effect Is there but not that big cause people listen to themed playlists that day so the more you make with some love Song the less you make with album tracks and other kind of songs.

7 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

What superbowl has to make with Taylor?.

The monday before She made under 50 M too so until new music Is coming Is normal to make some million less from week to week.

Yesterday without st. Valentin She would have made under 50M.

The effect Is there but not that big cause people listen to themed playlists that day so the more you make with some love Song the less you make with album tracks and other kind of songs.

People were clearly streaming Rihanna instead of Taylor and a lot of other artists on Monday. Even Bad Bunny was really low.

I absolutely disagree that she would have done under 50M without valentines day. I'm not even sure if bottom line the day was a plus or a minus. Of course some songs had big gains, but for the whole discography idk. 

Tuesdays this year:

50.8M (yesterday) , 51.3M, 50.8M, 51M, 50.6M, 51.5M, 50.3M (January 3rd)

Where exactly is she doing less from week to week :gaycat6:

On 2/14/2023 at 5:51 AM, Cruel Summer said:

Honestly... I kind of dread having to see Shake It Off and IKYWT on the set list if she ever does it.

as someone that despised IKYWT from the very beginning (then saw the light years later), I'd take it any day over you belong in the trash...

with 14 days (half of the months) she stands at 690M while Benito is at 667M, although she's going to finish february with less than 1.4B since it's a shorter month, she will be the most streamed artist.

also, despite doing less than usual on monday, she still did 4M more than BB.

this year total so far:

Tay - 2.22B

BB - 2.20B

Those stupid twitter stans annoy me so much. Like if they're acting like this while shes doing these insane numbers how were they acting during rep, Lover, folklore and evermore releases :rip:

Like Simon said the superbowl is clearly affecting her streams. But in the grand scheme of things she is doing more than amazing. 

Edited by JawBreaker

littlebodybigheart

i can see lover (the song) climbing higher each valentines day. we’ll have to see next year

I'm pretty confident that she's taking #1 Artist YE. 

#1 BB100 YE is a possibility considering its main threat Flowers is tumbling in points.

Still sad about #1 BB200 YE though. It's out of question now with Morgan releasing soon and SOS having crazy stability. Midnights might end up at #3, which is quite good I guess. 

53 minutes ago, Taylor Stans said:

I'm pretty confident that she's taking #1 Artist YE. 

#1 BB100 YE is a possibility considering its main threat Flowers is tumbling in points.

Still sad about #1 BB200 YE though. It's out of question now with Morgan releasing soon and SOS having crazy stability. Midnights might end up at #3, which is quite good I guess. 

I dont think there is any chance at all for Anti-Hero to stay at #1 with the radio free fall. Top 5 maybe

6 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Tuesdays this year:

50.8M (yesterday) , 51.3M, 50.8M, 51M, 50.6M, 51.5M, 50.3M (January 3rd)

I think it's impossible to compare this Tuesday with the last one because none are regular Tuesdays. Last week had Grammys impact and this one has Valentine's impact plus the negative impact of the Super Bowl (Rihanna still doing 47M and removing a lot of streams for other artists).

Now seemingly we have nothing else until the Tour so we can see how stable the streams are.

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

this year total so far:

Tay - 2.22B

BB - 2.20B

Specifically I have Taylor at 12.4M streams more than Bad Bunny so far in 2023. Still a long way ahead but it's going fine.

22 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I dont think there is any chance at all for Anti-Hero to stay at #1 with the radio free fall. Top 5 maybe

When do you think the freefall in radio will stop? 

We’ll still have the tour boost coming. Not sure if it can help AH much though!!