Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

3 hours ago, Bonicap said:

What infuriates me the most about the stupid Grammys are tweets like this one. The woman has won 2 awards in the last 7 years despite releasing multiple projects with acclaim and insane sales. Overall she has 12 awards out of 46 nominations. And the narrative of her being a Grammy darling is constantly being pushed. She could be losing for 10 years straight and she'd still be the example of white devil sleeping with the Academy. Yet Adele has 16 awards from 25 nominations or Billie has 7 awards at the age of 21.

Seriously??? What are The Grammys smoking? I thought she’d won more. 

Oh well. Awards aren’t everything but you’re right. Taylor is an easy target simply because of her fame and success. I wonder if people think she has more Grammys than she has simply because she’s that girl. 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

3 hours ago, foreverwinter13 said:

The bigger the star the bigger the target. But I am sick of thses sickos blaming Taylor

I know. Like it’s her decision on who wins awards. It’s stupid.

They can stay mad that their fav needs a huge team to be creative.

4 hours ago, alltooswift said:

Wait this is really promising.  Gosh.  How many quality songs does she just have in a computer file somewhere?

6 hours ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Not to be this person but I’m still confused at why she decided to put out Lover. I mean, not even a year and a half into rep and she released Me!  Most of the album gives mixtape and some of the worst songs of her career. She could’ve spent more time polishing it up but I guess she was eager to put out her first non big machine album. 

I think it was 2 things. 1)the music industry has been incredibly ageist and I think she wanted to release and album before she turned 30 and 2)she thought the album sounded like a summer album.  

Manifesting a SNTV announcement today since she didn’t have a chance last night.

5 hours ago, mael said:

It's the way the one 1D member that She dated turned out to be the biggest member out of the bunch. It was like She KNEW

VgH8tE5.jpg

Also she and Demi Lovato singled out Camila Caracist and she’s the only one from that group to have found any real success as a solo act too (despite how short it was :mandown:). The other 4 either flopped with their attempts, or are taking too long to release 

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

I think it was 2 things. 1)the music industry has been incredibly ageist and I think she wanted to release and album before she turned 30 and 2)she thought the album sounded like a summer album.  

She was trying to get AOTD billboard. But it didn't happen thou. 

She looked amazing yesterday!!

the only fail of the look was that she didn’t have only three purple jewels in her earrings… either that or she intentionally did it to tease 1989 at the same time to add to the crop top…

FoPhINPXEAQYK50?format=jpg&name=large

Harry being on 1989 TV… thoughts?

11 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I don't necessarily want it, but I'm not against it either. I don't see it happening though, even if they seem to be friendly with each other.

9 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Did she not take any pics with her trophy? :redface:

I think the pre-show ones are just generic trophies, and the actual engraved one gets mailed to their address 

32 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

She looked amazing yesterday!!

the only fail of the look was that she didn’t have only three purple jewels in her earrings… either that or she intentionally did it to tease 1989 at the same time to add to the crop top…

FoPhINPXEAQYK50?format=jpg&name=large

I thought this outfit was blueish? it looks kinda purple here  :huh:

10 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

I think the pre-show ones are just generic trophies, and the actual engraved one gets mailed to their address 

They are but they can still take pictures with them

singer-songwriter-taylor-swift-winner-of-the-grammys-for-best-country-song-with-mean-and-best.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=P0uVG4GwgdqF4O1qKHo_2wzJLEEfBf6Qyoy2q2kwDyQ=singer-musician-taylor-swift-winner-of-best-song-written-for-visual-media-poses-in-the-press.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=APVI_L1MlCmEASvwRren2xpl98VXKHlpgcF87cqFN6U=

6 minutes ago, By the Water said:

They are but they can still take pictures with them

singer-songwriter-taylor-swift-winner-of-the-grammys-for-best-country-song-with-mean-and-best.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=P0uVG4GwgdqF4O1qKHo_2wzJLEEfBf6Qyoy2q2kwDyQ=singer-musician-taylor-swift-winner-of-best-song-written-for-visual-media-poses-in-the-press.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=APVI_L1MlCmEASvwRren2xpl98VXKHlpgcF87cqFN6U=

Her SN era dress was gorgeous :heart2:

37 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I would like it.

Think its possible, but not likely.

8 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

I thought this outfit was blueish? it looks kinda purple here  :huh:

My timeline on twitter was arguing a bit whether its blue or purple :dies:

Yeah it looks different in different pictures. Although there were different colors being seen in the same picture too, by different people

the way I was pretty excited when I saw the cover with the caption she wrote for the first time, ready to stan, expecting her to show a different - maybe darker side of hers. but in the end all we got was the same old whiny, always-the-victim kind of uninspired songs that go nowhere. 

1 hour ago, Kayhan said:

the way I was pretty excited when I saw the cover with the caption she wrote for the first time, ready to stan, expecting her to show a different - maybe darker side of hers. but in the end all we got was the same old whiny, always-the-victim kind of uninspired songs that go nowhere. 

What song in Midnights does she “play the victim” in? I mean, Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve at best is your only answer and that’s kinda the most justifiable case in her entire career for self victimization 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Turns out it was Viola Davis's daughter that Taylor was hugging last night not Olivia. Feud back on.

4 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Turns out it was Viola Davis's daughter that Taylor was hugging last night not Olivia. Feud back on.

I still have a feeling Olivia will throw hints about it if feud is real to boost her sophomore album hype.

1 minute ago, Aiya said:

I still have a feeling Olivia will throw hints about it if feud is real to boost her sophomore album hype.

Well without the Joshua/Sabrina drama to fuel her songwriting and her press narratives, I think "Taylor turned on me" is about as compelling as she'll be. 

7 minutes ago, Aiya said:

It's something young Taylor would of done so I can't blame her.

10 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

It's something young Taylor would of done so I can't blame her.

16 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well without the Joshua/Sabrina drama to fuel her songwriting and her press narratives, I think "Taylor turned on me" is about as compelling as she'll be. 

Yeah we’ll see if Olivia can be as sharp and bitter ( sometimes) as Tay.

Edited by Aiya