Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

Did she pose with her Grammy at the press room?

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

7 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

Now that Grammys is out of the way, announce SNTV tomorrow and steal everybody’s spotlight queen :gaycat3:

Ugh she really should. Remind everyone who’s Queen, blondie! :gaylorcat2:

8 minutes ago, FancyStars said:

No, she didn't... We don't have any pics of her holding the grammy she won.

Well, she will post it on insta:clown:

littlebodybigheart
1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

I can't believe people stay up to watch the boring, tedious Grammy's :deadbanana2:

Her look was as boring and as bland as usual. A crop top in midnight blue :rip: can she fire Joseph Cassell already :redface:, her looks took a nose dive ever since the VMAs. And I know that she's never gonna be an Avant Garde, risk taking fashion girl, but even classic and simple looks don't have to be this non-eventful. Like, you are the biggest Pop star in the world and you're still wearing 2014 prom dresses :deadbanana4:.

you’re doing the most

OMG a snippet of a lover reject is out on twitter. All of the Girls WHY WAS THIS SHELVED :rip:

6 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

OMG a snippet of a lover reject is out on twitter. All of the Girls WHY WAS THIS SHELVED :rip:

The vocals :WAP:

Need snippet just leaked too MY GOD WHY WAS THIS SHELVED 

TAYLOR WHEN I CATCH YOU

7 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

The snippet sounds better than lover singles.

All of the girls :jonny:. She put Me!, The Man, And London Boy on the album and left a song like that on the cutting floor :bibliahh:.

Could I get a tweet link maybe unless that’s against the rules then no don’t 

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

Could I get a tweet link maybe unless that’s against the rules then no don’t 

2 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Wtf these two songs sound so good......is she serious :deadbanana2:

Did need leak too?

The way all of the girls actually sounds like a lead single too :bibliahh:. Imagine a love ballad being the first single for Lover, it would have been her Thinking out loud :jonny:.

3 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Oouuuu that’s certainly…a demo. If she had released the song in that state, y’all would’ve dragged her for sure :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

Oouuuu that’s certainly…a demo. If she had released the song in that state, y’all would’ve dragged her for sure :toofunny2:

It's obviously a low quality file :rip:.

4 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

It's obviously a low quality file :rip:.

Oh I’m not talking about audio quality, I’m just talking about the song overall. She’s clearly struggling in the chorus :rip: I wonder if they continued working on that or this is already the final version 

Edited by Kirby Kirbs

1 minute ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

Oh I’m not talking about audio quality, I’m just talking about the song overall. She’s clearly struggling in the chorus :rip: I wonder if they continued working on that or this is already the final version 

How is she struggling in the chorus :deadbanana2:.

If she doesn't drop Need on streaming :wanda:

All of the Girls could’ve replaced Lover and Need could’ve replaced Afterglow :biblio:

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

I can't believe people stay up to watch the boring, tedious Grammy's :deadbanana2:

Her look was as boring and as bland as usual. A crop top in midnight blue :rip: can she fire Joseph Cassell already :redface:, her looks took a nose dive ever since the VMAs. And I know that she's never gonna be an Avant Garde, risk taking fashion girl, but even classic and simple looks don't have to be this non-eventful. Like, you are the biggest Pop star in the world and you're still wearing 2014 prom dresses :deadbanana4:.

She looked amazing :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

All of the Girls could’ve replaced Lover and Need could’ve replaced Afterglow :biblio:

:hoetenks:

Why would she need to replace two of the best songs on the album when Me! And the man exist?