Plurality of Americans believe a secret force controls both Democrats & Republicans

Communion

Can’t blame them, it’s so evident of how radical both sides. They created “us vs them” mentality for their followers. 

4 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Can’t blame them, it’s so evident of how radical both sides.

How are Democrats radical though? Radically ineffective?

The theory of world governments and leaders only being figure-heads for a secret force is not new and is definitely (personally) a very believable conspiracy. I was just talking to mum about this the other day and she believes it too. :skull: 

The way grown adults need storybook fantasies with cartoonishly evil villains to understand politics. That Democratic politicians and “RINOs” are lizards in human skin suits who grind up aborted fetuses to make Covid vaccines that make the population dumb and complacent so they won’t notice their child sex trafficking rings in the basements of pizza parlors. :rip:  The reality is far more boring: that donor money motivates everything both parties do.

i mean yeah- money runs things regardless of what party is in power. the rest of the list is absurd though :rip:

16 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

The way grown adults need storybook fantasies with cartoonishly evil villains to understand politics. That Democratic politicians and “RINOs” are lizards in human skin suits who grind up aborted fetuses to make Covid vaccines that make the population dumb and complacent so they won’t notice their child sex trafficking rings in the basements of pizza parlors. :rip:  The reality is far more boring: that donor money motivates everything both parties do.

Truly, people think we are not in a horror movie of our own. No need to fantasize. 

• ATRL Moderator

I wouldn’t define capitalism as being “secret” tbh its pretty much right out there in the open.  

the 'secret force' is just capitalism and we've been known how it rules the world, next :coffee2:

I’m in that plurality. Capital runs this country and thus the world. Wealthy oligarchs have legalized corruption in the form of “lobbying” and have bought off this gov since its inception. A country founded on a tax evasion scheme to reap the profits from slavery and indigenous genocide is a rotten country to its core. 

The fact that so many can't comprehend  that capitalism/monetary exchange/corporate greed/money is the evil that influences the world due to human greed blows my mind. People can except the idea that reptiles run the world but money and the greed that follows it isn't a simple enough answer? God you think people that dumb would be more likely to choke on their own tongues. 

2 hours ago, Thuggin said:

This is the same country that promotes radical Christianity, decreases funding for education while lowering its standards. Americans, to put it nicely aren’t the smartest people out there. So believing in some weird conspiracy is right up their alley. 

The secret force is lobbying/coprate money. 

the quicker you get corporate money out of politics the better things will be for the working class. 

16 hours ago, Thuggin said:

Yet in the same breath it's likely that you believe in a god / religion :lmao:

1 hour ago, katara said:

Yet in the same breath it's likely that you believe in a god / religion :lmao:

What, I’m literally an atheist? :rip: What a dumb assumption. Some of you really go looking to pick fights on here for no reason.

What I don’t understand is why people stan political parties in the US?

And they are proud of that.

Like you are just a sheep for them, nothing.

I’ll remain apolitical. 

Ummm it's very blatantly true? The elites and billionaires run both sides. OP is really dense trying to pretend this is some insane conspiracy theory on the same levels as reptilians and staged mass shootings. Worms 

16 hours ago, Thuggin said:

What, I’m literally an atheist? :rip: What a dumb assumption. Some of you really go looking to pick fights on here for no reason.

Apologies then fellow atheist. :gaycat4:

Just thought that you might be one of those cases of people who dismiss one fairytale explaination while still being blindly religious, which sadly is a lot of people. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.