Are you a manager?

D.M.F

I fell into this job last year as a manager. Are you one as well?

I was for 3 years! I started as a key holder then became floor supervisor then assistant store manager. I miss working with my coworkers (now friends). 

No not anymore. I was for about 5 years but last year I left that company and stepped down to my current position with a different company. Don't regret it. Make around the same coin, better employment benefits, and without the additional pressure of being a manager. I'm much happier when I'm only responsible for myself rather than a bunch of others.

Being manager of the Obsessed Britney Haters doesn't count

yes and i absolutely hate it LMAO

I was for 8 years, but this summer I quit and got a totally new career. 

Yes I manage a small team of 6 and I hate it. You can't ever make everyone happy and always trying to find something for everyone to do when there isn't much to do is annoying 

Yes. I'm new to the position (promoted in April because the previous one left in January and the Group General Director cba dealing with my team). Not sure if I enjoy it yet

I used to be one at a movie theater 

I simultaneously work as a manager and am the most ordinary performer with a huge number of monotonous tasks. It's a terrible combination.

1 hour ago, magazine said:

You? With a job? Now c'mon now

FY496TB.gif

wendy-williams-coffee.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.