Usher recreates My Way album cover 25 years later

crf13

Say what you want, but considering there’s 25 years between the pictures and he barely looks any different - he’s winning!

I don’t like it. Said the same thing about Ashanti remaking hers. They both still look great physically but something about the recreations feels off

bow let me know when he does 8701 cause I wanna see him shirtless lol

7 hours ago, Daydream said:

Say what you want, but considering there’s 25 years between the pictures and he barely looks any different - he’s winning!

:cm:

He really looks amazing, and this recreation is lowkey a flex from his part. Not to mention his vocals and dancing skills remain as killer as ever to this day. A comeback is imminent... manifesting it :alexz:

OT: "You Make Me Wanna..." is peak R&B perfection, and I love the other two singles as well. Goodness...I seriously need to properly delve into Usher's discography. So many gems I must be missing out on. Also can't believe he managed to get Monica and Lil Kim on his breakthrough project.

3 hours ago, Moonlight Nation said:

A comeback is imminent... manifesting it :alexz:

I think his " Comeback " was with OMG and DJ got us ?

I really dont see him " coming back " again 

I would kill though for him to "come" on my back 

4 hours ago, shark_heather said:

I think his " Comeback " was with OMG and DJ got us ?

I really dont see him " coming back " again 

I would kill though for him to "come" on my back 

:bibliahh:

ot: he still looks amazing 

11 hours ago, Power love said:

Not the jealousy in this thread. He looks fine:heart:

exactly lol. (don't) wanna see yall fatties in 25 years

Why is Just Like Me & Slow Jam still not available for streaming? I don’t get it.

He has barely aged :clap3:

On 8/27/2022 at 9:34 PM, Wii said:

Idk how to feel :rip: 

This looks kinda.. off

Slow Jam though >>>

grateful lol classic album and he's aged very well like lol

On 8/27/2022 at 9:46 PM, Mtjjproducer said:

I don’t like it. Said the same thing about Ashanti remaking hers. They both still look great physically but something about the recreations feels off

bow let me know when he does 8701 cause I wanna see him shirtless lol

what's off is just the literal time difference between the two and the mental jarring that it's causing you. not that deep lol

On 8/28/2022 at 5:14 AM, Moonlight Nation said:

:cm:

He really looks amazing, and this recreation is lowkey a flex from his part. Not to mention his vocals and dancing skills remain as killer as ever to this day. A comeback is imminent... manifesting it :alexz:

OT: "You Make Me Wanna..." is peak R&B perfection, and I love the other two singles as well. Goodness...I seriously need to properly delve into Usher's discography. So many gems I must be missing out on. Also can't believe he managed to get Monica and Lil Kim on his breakthrough project.

the way he also ruled the pop game like a king was it. omg, there goes my baby, move and dj got us fallin in love. usher deserves to put on a superbowl show asap.

we need a new album from him already. long overdue. give us those ciara and tinashe collabs ursher baybeh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.