Dua stuns in white at gay wedding

Fleabag

Yes, this slayage you can only do when there's no bride.

now why did I read "Dua stuns in a white gay wedding" ? 

Fleabag

21 minutes ago, AMIT said:

now why did I read "Dua stuns in a white gay wedding" ? 

Fleabag

Definitely looks like one though 

Fleabag

Gorgeous

Stunning as only a gay icon knows how to do :clap3:

She looks stunning, the most perfect woman ever

Upstaging the bride! :angry: 

She's such a gay man's hag and we love ha for it :smitten: 

edit: 

Googled the bride and groom and OF COURSE they look like siblings :toofunny3: (both cute tho!)

98913feb-a90f-428e-85d3-ceed2c94f8b3_039

Edited by IBeMe

51 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Yes, this slayage you can only do when there's no bride.

This :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Upstaging the bride! :angry: 

She's such a gay man's hag and we love ha for it :smitten: 

edit: 

Googled the bride and groom and OF COURSE they look like siblings :toofunny3: (both cute tho!)

98913feb-a90f-428e-85d3-ceed2c94f8b3_039

Southern French and Northern Italians look very similar, but your comment is giving “all white people look the same” when you could have just said “cute couple”.

@OP She’s stunning as always, and congrats to Simon and his husband.  He received a lot of hate from homophobic clients when he came out and was really upset by it.  Glad to see he was able to move past that and find happiness :heart:

Edited by Archetype

6 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Southern French and Northern Italians look very similar, but your comment is giving “all white people look the same” when you could have just said “cute couple”.

Couples looking the same is a gay thing not a white gay thing though

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Couples looking the same is a gay thing not a white gay thing though

I don’t think it’s a big thing at all tbh, the only time I’ve ever seen gay couples who look like siblings is from posts on this website.  IRL I don’t know a single gay couple that look like siblings.  No, not referring to teenagers who have underdeveloped facial features.

53 minutes ago, Archetype said:

@OP She’s stunning as always, and congrats to Simon and his husband.  He received a lot of hate from homophobic clients when he came out and was really upset by it.  Glad to see he was able to move past that and find happiness :heart:

i'm referring to the ATRL meme that gay couples pick partners that look like them. Nowhere am I referring to the fact that they are white. I myself am white. :toofunny3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.