• Element

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

gimme #2

would much rather start at 10pm than have to **** up my friday plans

3 minutes ago, Legend E said:

But I hope it's less than an hour long

It will almost certainly be less than an hour. Unless something really goes wrong, then it should be done within 45 minutes at the absolute most (I would guess closer to 30).

• ATRL Moderator

if I sacrificed a whole season y'all can spend one more hour on Friday nights x

but okay, tomorrow at 10 also works if the round is about 45 mins long

Ok PB just let me know he's not free from 8:45-10:30 tomorrow, so I think we might have to skip tomorrow (since 10:30 is getting unfair for E). We could perhaps do earlier than 8pm on Friday to make up for back-to-back rounds?

The reason I'm suggesting the B2B Friday rounds is because if we skip tomorrow and don't make up for it, the 24 Hour Challenge will fall on a Monday which it seems like nobody wants.

What if we try to do 8 pm tomorrow and if element doesn't show up, we do back to back Friday 

Just now, PinkBox said:

What if we try to do 8 pm tomorrow and if element doesn't show up, we do back to back Friday 

Yeah we could definitely do this! As long as everyone's okay with the possibility of the round suddenly being cancelled last minute.

• ATRL Moderator

24h challenge should be on Saturday iktr

(for me it's gonna end up on Monday anyway which kinda sucks but whatevs). I hope I don't have to do it anyway x

10:30 would also be...okay I guess but trying tomorrow at 8 and if not back-to-back on Friday is also a nice option (and better probably for me)

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, fountain said:

Not Remmy!! :gaycat7:

Officially #TeamLegendE

:heart:

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I support this!! I do think that I'll be back by 8 PM but just worried if I get stuck on a train or something.

not pinkbox butting in with demands now

chile bring remmy back and put ha out!!!!

Just now, Gateau said:

not pinkbox butting in with demands now

chile bring remmy back and put ha out!!!!

I'm literally trying to HELP, giving more OPTIONS, it's the opposite of demands!! 

Okay so I think tentatively we'll stick to 8pm for tomorrow, and then if Element is running late we can either delay the round (if he's almost home) or postpone until Friday. I don't think we'll be able to find a set time tomorrow other than 8pm that works for everyone (I know Legend E technically said he could do 10:30, but he's had to go through tough round times all season and I don't think it's fair to make him be the one to sacrifice again).

was too lazy to write a little goodbye message yesterday nnn

I'm SO sorry this challenge snatched you again, @Remmy :weeps: You had another incredible run this season, and as I mentioned in here a few days ago when describing this season's Top 10, you're one of the few players who has played multiple times and has made the Top 10 every single time! You proved this season that your Let's Spoon skills are still sharp even after 11 seasons have passed since your win, which is insanely impressive longevity. I'm so grateful that you decided to sign up for this season even while dealing with a cross-country move midway through, and I hope you had as much fun playing as I did hosting you (which is A LOT before PinkBox or someone else tries to interpret that comment as shady!!!). Thank you so much for playing :heart:

Yeah Let's Spoon is always a fun (and stressful) time so of course I enjoyed it :celestial4: The only thing that sucks is I wasn't able to snatch ONE main challenge win nnn, sometimes I felt like a grandpa trying to keep up with the young kids and I just couldn't do it. :skull: But luckily the two KNIFE wins saved me because without the SSOS I would've been on a plane during one round, and without the trio win I would've been sitting in a studio with my phone stored in a locker. I'm glad I was able to get top 10 after packing, moving, unpacking, going through 2 mini trips and sleeping in FOUR different houses (+ a hotel). :lakitu: I was never expecting to make it to the top 5 anyway, so I'm completely fine with 8th. Plus losing Scavenger Hunt this time around stings less than last time because I wasn't even close. :rip: I knew what to do with the first clue but I guess I typo'd along the way or something because I did NOT have the right answer. :lmao: Anyway yeah good times fun times :alexz3: #TeamLegendE for me, although I can't say anyone here would be a bad winner at this point, yes even du--y because he at least puts in a large amount of effort. Okay thanks bye

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

#TeamLegendE

I thought we were best friends?? Damn it really be the ones closest to you... :gaycat6:

Remmy :weeps:

ROUND 30 RESULTS

A staple of the Let's Spoon endgame, Count It Quick, took place today and turned our Top 7 into a Top 6! Here's a recap of how the round went:

Challenge: Count It Quick
Challenge Winner: Psycho

Spoon Order:
1. Psycho
2. Touch It
3. PinkBox
4. Element
5. Gateau
6. Legend E

ELIMINATED: dussymob

Welp, I guess Count It Quick is to @dussymob as Scavenger Hunt is to Remmy :cries: dussy, if there's one thing I think we can all agree on, it's that you certainly bring an entertaining dynamic to every season you play. You've definitely been one of the most prominent characters of the post-LSX era, and you have the spooning skills to match! You're one of the few players who can pretty much always be relied on to make a deep run in the game, and this season was no exception. Congratulations on adding yet another Top 10 season to your resume, and I hope you had fun while doing it!! Thank you so much for playing :heart:

-------------------------

For everyone else: You're almost at the end!! We don't seem to have any timing concerns for tomorrow, so Round 31 will take place tomorrow @ 8pm EDT. Who will make the Top 5 and who will come oh so close??

5 minutes ago, shelven said:

ROUND 30 RESULTS

A staple of the Let's Spoon endgame, Count It Quick, took place today and turned our Top 7 into a Top 6! Here's a recap of how the round went:

Challenge: Count It Quick
Challenge Winner: Psycho

Spoon Order:
1. Psycho
2. Touch It
3. PinkBox
4. Element
5. Gateau
6. Legend E

ELIMINATED: dussymob

Welp, I guess Count It Quick is to @dussymob as Scavenger Hunt is to Remmy :cries: dussy, if there's one thing I think we can all agree on, it's that you certainly bring an entertaining dynamic to every season you play. You've definitely been one of the most prominent characters of the post-LSX era, and you have the spooning skills to match! You're one of the few players who can pretty much always be relied on to make a deep run in the game, and this season was no exception. Congratulations on adding yet another Top 10 season to your resume, and I hope you had fun while doing it!! Thank you so much for playing :heart:

-------------------------

For everyone else: You're almost at the end!! We don't seem to have any timing concerns for tomorrow, so Round 31 will take place tomorrow @ 8pm EDT. Who will make the Top 5 and who will come oh so close??

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you! I always have fun playing and always second guess if I want to stress for a month playing this every season lol. I do want to continue playing until I can win and although I don't always compete in challenges I do study them and when I time permits itself I will start winning more of them. This season caught me at a busy time but I made it work like I always do and like Remmy said about moving and such last season I was dislocated from my house and sometimes had to drive to coffee shops early in the morning cuz Element is psychotic and evil (lol). 

Rooting for Element and my survivor final 3. The rest of either winners or haters so there's that. 

Love you all and I have a special announcement at the Spoon Finale so stick around for that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.