• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Armani? said:

Plz:toofunny3:ย Nnn

ย 

Another one of my faves, relevant to my send off the game @dussymob

ย 

2 serves in a row :alexz:ย post something from La La Land next!

ROUND 24 RESULTS

ย 

All spoons have now been claimed! Here's a recap of how the round went:
ย 
Challenge:ย Criss Cross
Challenge Winner:ย Element
ย 
Spoon Order:
1. Element
2. dussymob
3. Psycho
4. Gateau
5. Seffers
6. Touch It
7. PinkBox
8. Remmy
9. jqnetto
10. Legend E
11. Desire
12. brycehooha
ย 
ELIMINATED:ย wish
ย 
Team Newbie takes a hit :cries:ย Very sad to see you go, @wish!! For the first few rounds of the season, you looked like you might flame out early, but then you made that one post about setting alarms and starting to take things seriously, and from that moment on you looked like a completely different player! Even though you barely missed out on the Top 10, you should still be incredibly proud of making it this far against some past winners, past Top 10 players and the usual host! Thank you for playing and I hope you had fun :heart:ย 
ย 
-------------------------
ย 
For everyone else: Tomorrow is our usual day off. On Sunday, we will be having ourย back-to-back rounds!ย Round 25ย will begin as usual on Sunday @ 8pm EDT, and then Round 26 will begin a few minutes after Round 25 ends.
ย 
ย 
@Elementย ย @dussymobย @Touch Itย ย @Legend Eย ย @jqnettoย @brycehoohaย ย @Gateauย ย @Seffersย @Desireย @Remmyย @Psycho@PinkBoxย 

MINI TASK REQUIRED:

ย 

Hello Top 12! In preparation for our back-to-back rounds, I need all of you to complete a small task.

ย 

You will each be picking aย video game character. It can be any character from any video game. Each of you must pick a different character, and characters will be first come, first served. To make things easier, please send me a list of 3 options and number them from the one you want most to the one you want least.

ย 

For example, if I sent: (1) Mario; (2) Luigi; (3) Bowser, then I would get Mario if nobody else picked him before me. If somebody else already picked Mario, I would get Luigi (unless someone also picked him first, in which case I would get Bowser).

ย 

Please send me aย private message on our live round platform with your ordered list of charactersย byย 8pm EDT tomorrow.ย Further instructions will be posted after that deadline.

ย 

ย 

@Elementย ย @dussymobย @Touch Itย ย @Legend Eย ย @jqnettoย @brycehoohaย ย @Gateauย ย @Seffersย @Desireย @Remmyย @Psycho@PinkBoxย 

Unfortunately I got distracted irl for 30 seconds and it turned out to be the worst timing EVERRRย :weeps:ย 

ย 

Thank you Shelven & thanks everyone for welcoming me for my first season! It was saur funย :heart2:ย I'm definitely coming for top 10 next time

1 minute ago, wish said:

rooting for my remaining #TEAMNEWBIE members :jonny:ย y'all got this

We'll miss you but continue to survive in your honor :jonny:

4 minutes ago, wish said:

ty legend

ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, wish said:

Welcome to the other side

Whew, we have a quick group!! I have all 12 submissions. I'll leave submissions open for now in case anyone wants to change their submission, but I'll probably post Part 2 of the task late morning/early afternoon EDT tomorrow to give everyone more time to do it. When Part 2 is posted, everyone's choices will be locked.

No bestie.. sad to see you go. You did so amazing for your first spoon gameย 

ย 

:heart:

ROUND 25 RESULTS

ย 

ย 
Challenge:ย Rotating Rankings
Challenge Winner:ย jqnetto
ย 
Spoon Order:
1. jqnetto
2. Psycho
3. PinkBox
4. Gateau
5. Seffers
6. dussymob
7. Legend E
8. Element
9. Touch It
10. Remmy
11. brycehooha
ย 
ELIMINATED:ย Desire
ย 
Our first member of the iconic Trident Trio to be eliminated!!! @Desire, your run as a newcomer was amazing. You had a few close calls in the last few rounds, but I was really hoping you'd be able to sneak into the Top 10!! Either way, you did a great job and should be super proud of your run. Thank you for signing up after hearing me tell you about the game for like 10 seconds, and I hope you had fun!!!
ย 

ROUND 26 RESULTS

ย 

ย 
Challenge:ย Skribbl.io
Challenge Winner:ย Element
ย 
Spoon Order:
1. Element
2. PinkBox
3. Legend E
4. Psycho
5. dussymob
6. Gateau
7. Seffers
8. Touch It
9. Remmy
10. brycehooha
ย 
ELIMINATED:ย jqnetto
ย 
Ugh this is heartbreaking!!! @jqnetto, you seem to be the king of #11 finishes. Which is tragic on the one hand, but on the other hand, it's a testament to how consistent of a player you've been over the last few seasons! Even if your runs aren't the flashiest, you can always be relied on to make a deep run and be a great underrated threat. I hope you had fun this season, and thank you for playing!!
ย 
ย 
For everyone else: Congratulations on surviving the back-to-back rounds and, more importantly, congratulations on making the Top 10!!! Round 27 will take placeย tomorrow @ 8pm EDT. You will be required to complete a short task before the round - my next post in this thread will contain details on that.
ย 
ย 
ย 

@Elementย ย @dussymobย @Touch Itย ย @Legend Eย @brycehoohaย ย @Gateauย ย @Seffersย @Remmyย @Psycho@PinkBoxย 

ย 

MINI TASK REQUIRED:

ย 

Hello Top 10! In preparation for tomorrow's round, I need all of you to complete a small task.

ย 

Please go toย this linkย and complete the survey byย 7pm EDT tomorrow. The survey should only take you about 2-3 minutes to fill out. A few important notes when completing it:

ย 

1) All of your answers must be someone who is in the Top 10 of this season. Youย areย allowed to answer with yourself, unless the question specifically says you can't.

ย 

2) Pleaseย be honest with your answers!ย This challenge will work best if everyone answers honestly.

ย 

3)ย Do not discuss your answers with anyone else in the game. I will give out disadvantages if I find out that anyone has broken this rule.

ย 

Let me know if you have any questions!

ย 

@Elementย ย @dussymobย @Touch Itย ย @Legend Eย @brycehoohaย ย @Gateauย ย @Seffersย @Remmyย @Psycho@PinkBoxย 

I too was hoping to make it to top 10 as a newbie but I had so much fun and will be participating in every new seasonย :heart: I always hated double eliminations (that's how I always pictured myself leaving on Big Brother if I ever made it on :fan:) so it was bittersweet to see myself leave during tonight's first round. Rooting for my Trident partners :hug:and the remaining #TeamNewbies :party:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Desire said:

I too was hoping to make it to top 10 as a newbie but I had so much fun and will be participating in every new seasonย :heart: I always hated double eliminations (that's how I always pictured myself leaving on Big Brother if I ever made it on :fan:) so it was bittersweet to see myself leave during tonight's first round. Rooting for my Trident partners :hug:and the remaining #TeamNewbies :party:

will always love you king :weeps:ย :heart:ย 

14 minutes ago, Desire said:

Wouldn't Big Brother be great on ATRL!

ย 

(Also I went out this round and place my first season so you can improve a lot!)

23 minutes ago, Desire said:

:heart:ย :heart:ย ily king!!!

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Desire said:

You did an awesome job!! So excited that you enjoyed the game and look forward to seeing you in future seasons :duca: <3

submitted

ย 

Desire :kiss:ย You did super well for your first season and you got a massive 3-day immunity power... not everyone can say that! In fact most players in the history of LS can't say that!! jqnetto it seemed like you were super busy today or something so I guess you were just accepting your fate, at least you're consistent with the #11s :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.