Wendy Williams seen smiling during late night errand run in NYC

Lover

Now I’m for you wearing whatever you like but those shorts are not t for her body type. Especially from the back

Everything else might be sagging, but her t*ts are SITTING and that’s all that really matters :clap3:

Edited by Sesame
Why is the word tihts censored like

What do y'all expect the skin of a nearly 60-year-old woman who's lost tons of weight to look like? :skull:

19 minutes ago, Communion said:

What do y'all expect the skin of a nearly 60-year-old woman who's lost tons of weight to look like? :skull:

exactly and on top of that I think they purposefully use a filter to exaggerate the way her skin looks. 

Edited by noahfence

1 hour ago, noahfence said:

exactly and on top of that I think they purposefully use a filter to exaggerate the way her skin looks. 

Yeah she always wore stockings in past to hide it. But now obviously doesn't care. 

And good 4 her

Why am I getting Michael Jackson teas :rip:

I know it's because of her disease, but her eyes look huge, like they are about to pop out

31 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I know it's because of her disease, but her eyes look huge, like they are about to pop out

Do we know what she has exactly?

5 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

Do we know what she has exactly?

She has Graves’ Disease which is the reason for her eyes bulging. She had it whilst she was doing the TV show and spoke about it there.

Why are people not perma banned for posting this threads ?

3 hours ago, noahfence said:

Tabloids are renowed for doing that, especially when they want to take women down. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.