Calvin Harris clocks hater and shades DJ Khaled

Julia Fox

I mean the “hater” seems to be asking a genuine question that they were ignorant about. Calvin then responded pretty fine just educating them in quite a polite way. No drama here.

Khaled just puts his tag on songs artist send him. Calvin is the real deal 

I can't stand Khaled's antics. Everything about him is extremely cringe, and I blame GP's garbage taste in "music" for his existence as a "DJ"

This wasn’t shade, it was a history lesson. If you didn’t know what you’re talking about, now you do. He didn’t disrespect anyone, wasn’t nasty, he just gave a good ol’ “what we’re not gonna do is…” read.

I don’t even see it for Calvin like that, but he is more than a DJ screaming over songs. He has a legacy through songwriting, production and remixing. 

He didn't have to bring Frank into his tantrum now did he

Exactly!!!! there are a massive difference between Calvin Harris & basic songs by DJ Khaled

Drag em king of edm :clap3: 

4 hours ago, P!nk said:

I mean the “hater” seems to be asking a genuine question that they were ignorant about. Calvin then responded pretty fine just educating them in quite a polite way. No drama here.

Ok, but why is nobody talking about the fact that that person didn't tag him and has 400 followers. :gaycat6:

I wish I could smell Calvins ass

5 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

I wish I could smell Calvins ass

:deadbanana:

But yes Calvin is one of the most self-sufficient (ex) hitmakers in the industry. Who else in recent years has a Top 10 hit ("Summer") that they wrote, produced, and sang on entirely themselves on their own? Even Taylor hasn't done that.

9 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Ok, but why is nobody talking about the fact that that person didn't tag him and has 400 followers. :gaycat6:

searching his name :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.