Joji - 'SMITHEREENS'

EyesOnMe

only 9 tracks :noparty: I mean Nectar should’ve been cut down to 12, but that number would’ve been perfect for this project.

Beyond excited for new music from george :jamming:

Glad to see he's finally getting some recognition from the GP too, glimpse of us was a S M A S H :whistle:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is his best project by far :jonny2: I got mad when I saw the total length but I'm happy with 25 minutes of excellence free of filler :clap3:

side B is more of old staffs for reminder and unnecessary but thanks we got album instead of EP because of that. 'Die For You' and 'Dissolve' though :chick3: :clap3:

3 hours ago, Polgg48 said:

'Die For You' and 'Dissolve' though :chick3: :clap3:

Top 2 exactly 

first 3 songs are cute, the rest is filler

he only has a handful of good songs per project :katie:

King never misses

Send DFY to radio 

It's cute! Ballads 1 is still my favorite album but this is good. Besides Glimpse Of Us (duh) I really enjoyed Feeling Like The End

The first half of the album is brilliant, some of his best work yet.

But he dropped the ball in the second half. It feels very fast paced and not fully developed ideas.

Great album nonetheless.

Unexpectedly obsessed with this, it doesn't feel as short as it is, but it does lack something. Still very solid, Die for You really got me. Weird though he had no contribution on first half of the album, those songs feel very personal.

I can’t stop listening to Die For You. It’s so beautiful. My god. This man never misses. & I just understood his name. Even more of a connection 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I’d commit suicide to DFY

:cries:

17 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I can’t stop listening to Die For You. It’s so beautiful. My god. This man never misses. & I just understood his name. Even more of a connection 

Hide contents
  Hide contents

I’d commit suicide to DFY

:cries:

Are u okay? 

The first half of the album is amazing. A shame the second doesn’t match it because this could’ve been a little masterpiece 

Die For You is literal SOTY material :jonny3:

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Unexpectedly obsessed with this, it doesn't feel as short as it is, but it does lack something. Still very solid, Die for You really got me. Weird though he had no contribution on first half of the album, those songs feel very personal.

he wrote on 2 & 5 (but it does feel like it should be more!)

just listened to this. Some are tracks are a miss but tracks like Before The Day Is Over and Die For You are really good. 

I enjoyed this for what it is but I feel like Glimpse Of Us maybe set the bar too high :dies: There's really nothing that comes close

Die For You, 1AM Freestyle and Yukon are nice though

Just got around to listening to this and I really liked it :jonny2:

Die For You is so good :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.