TWICE - Talk that Talk

Supervillain

Pleasantly surprised by this!

Love the song and aesthetics, the concept was well executed. Vast improvement over Scientists and definitely stands out among the sea of dreadful releases in Kpop this summer. 

I wish Sana would realize dark colors do not do her any favors and she stands out so much more with brighter colors.

Wouldn't put it among their best, but it's definitely high on the list.

8/10

Thank GOD the snippet made me think this was gonna be another Scientist but they ate! 

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

I wish Sana would realize dark colors do not do her any favors and she stands out so much more with brighter colors.

I agree, but she still caught my eye in this scene. I love her hair like this :jonny6:

#dailytwice from femaleidol#dailytwice from femaleidol

OT: I like the song much more than I was anticipating to based on the snippets. It's less clunky than Scientist which is a plus for me, but I Can't Stop Me still remains their strongest post-2019 single imo.

Feels so short, the MV is cute, the song it's kinda like wannabe and bop it mixed together 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.