Madison Beer - Dangerous

Bxtch

Ugh so it really is a slowish song again....

kind of boring video seems like it too, but it's at least tastefully done (tbh she doesnt miss?)

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Ugh so it really is a slowish song again....

kind of boring video seems like it too, but it's at least tastefully done (tbh she doesnt miss?)

she loves them ballads after the success of Reckless and Selfish.

6 minutes ago, Topaz said:

she loves them ballads after the success of Reckless and Selfish.

What success?

I like it! :smitten:

Now we need some "Fools" & "Babys" to even out the tempo of this album. 

Song is really boring giving her last album leftovers, I wish she would embrace the pop girl and drop more bops like Selfish and uptempo tracks

Serving disney princess :clap3: it's simple, but i like it 

7 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

What success?

Both did more than well despite the lack of support from Epic :celestial5: are they mainstream smash hits? nope, but they're clearly her biggest solo songs

She looks stunning, that dress is incredible & her hair looks gorgeous. But the video itself is a little boring. Even though the Selfish video had a similar plain setting, the rain & her emotions really created an atmosphere. Her lip-syncing looks a bit over the top at times in this video, and the setting just looks cheap (in comparison to Reckless).

38 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

She looks stunning, that dress is incredible & her hair looks gorgeous. But the video itself is a little boring. Even though the Selfish video had a similar plain setting, the rain & her emotions really created an atmosphere. Her lip-syncing looks a bit over the top at times in this video, and the setting just looks cheap (in comparison to Reckless).

Epic seems to prefer spending their money on bops (Baby is the best example) :rip: you can tell the budget for this and Selfish was like 5$....   Reckless MV is the only exception and she had to pay for it with her own money  

1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

Epic seems to prefer spending their money on bops (Baby is the best example) :rip: you can tell the budget for this and Selfish was like 5$....  

I guess that's what the CEOs feel comfortable spending money on due to the types of songs their other female artists have had success with, I don't think many of them have had successful ballads.

The Baby video is stunning. She got lucky with that one. They must've decided to increase her budget after Selfish did its thing (hence them booking her an EMA slot too). 

I feel like Selfish had a smaller budget as it was only meant to be a promotional single, Good In Goodbye was the focus they were pushing at pop radio when the two songs first came out.

1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

Reckless MV is the only exception and she had to pay for it with her own money  

I did not know this! I was too naive to think Epic had actually given her a decent budget. It's literally her second most watched music video too, following Selfish.

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

I guess that's what the CEOs feel comfortable spending money on due to the types of songs their other female artists have had success with, I don't think many of them have had successful ballads.

The Baby video is stunning. She got lucky with that one. They must've decided to increase her budget after Selfish did its thing (hence them booking her an EMA slot too). 

I feel like Selfish had a smaller budget as it was only meant to be a promotional single, Good In Goodbye was the focus they were pushing at pop radio when the two songs first came out.

Baby is one of my fave songs and videos so I'm glad she received the budget for that one, but I wish they trusted her vision more because it's clear she knows what she's doing :shakeno:

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

I did not know this! I was too naive to think Epic had actually given her a decent budget. It's literally her second most watched music video too, following Selfish.

She deleted the tweets, but here's basically what she posted 

“They literally do NOTHING to support me or promote me or ANYTHING,” Beer seemingly penned about her label in another deleted tweet. Continuing on, the “Home with You” singer claimed that she had to foot most of the bill for the music video for her song, “Reckless” because her label didn’t see or support her vision. “i even had to f—–basically fund the entire reckless video myself cuz they didn’t believe in it at all I’m over this s—“

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/madison-beer-revealed-basically-paid-reckless-music-video.html/

6 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Baby is one of my fave songs and videos so I'm glad she received the budget for that one, but I wish they trusted her vision more because it's clear she knows what she's doing :shakeno:

She deleted the tweets, but here's basically what she posted 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/madison-beer-revealed-basically-paid-reckless-music-video.html/

Now wait :rip: I had no clue she said this about the label, but I did know she paid for the video basically herself :deadbanana: I hope she’s not tied to them for like 5-6 projects or anything crazy like that. I hope she goes to Republic or Columbia when the Epic deal is fulfilled :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.