Urgent help needed - fellow ATRLer Joyride needs your help fight off cancer!

Grumpy Cat

1 hour ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Hush there! I'm literally his online doctor. He'll take what I say! :fish2:

Don't **** around with sleeping meds unless u're a doctor or pharmacologist.

they are prescribed dear lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Into The Void

• Joyride

• Bussea

hello guys. my plans to go to Canada have complicated a bit as my friend who bought the tickets two months ago is asking for reparations and went to the authorities meaning there’s I won’t be able to leave, because I “committed a crime” according to their lawyer and I won’t be able to travel at last until I’m free of that.

to the people who have sent me money, I assure you it’s been put to well use.

I’ve been able to purchase the iron injections to keep things going.

addidtionally, I’ve been taking iron orally, and just trying to feed my body with enough nutrients vitamins and vitamins.

Right now I need to repeat the sleep study, along with a CPAP study too. And then buy one to take home so I can fix the issue of my sleep apnea or at least make it better, I also need to get a lumbar puncture to investigate if there are any problems there, which could lead to a lot of studies.

Still, I would want to go to Canada and leave for good. If anyone has any connections or know anyone who is hiring, I’d appreciate it.

I can work at a hair salon, as a translator, as an IT recruiter, or as an IT engineer, or a mixture of both.

As another thing I’d link to update is that my vision is terrible. I have glasses, that’s not the problem, the problem is that my vision is completely fatigued and not doing well.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:58 PM, Insanity said:

Don't know if you taken sleep meds but have you ever taken Temazepan. I used to have insomnia really bad its the first thing that's ever worked for me.

I really don’t think they sell those here. 

for some reason is really resistant to all things sedative, it takes a lot of dosage to even get me to sleep. 

If anyone knows  Canadian employers who would hire an engineer, DM the mods and @Joyride

You will be at least double checked so there's no risk of scamming Joy.

Edited by Grumpy Cat

6 hours ago, Joyride said:

hello guys. my plans to go to Canada have complicated a bit as my friend who bought the tickets two months ago is asking for reparations and went to the authorities meaning there’s I won’t be able to leave, because I “committed a crime” according to their lawyer and I won’t be able to travel at last until I’m free of that.

to the people who have sent me money, I assure you it’s been put to well use.

I’ve been able to purchase the iron injections to keep things going.

addidtionally, I’ve been taking iron orally, and just trying to feed my body with enough nutrients vitamins and vitamins.

Right now I need to repeat the sleep study, along with a CPAP study too. And then buy one to take home so I can fix the issue of my sleep apnea or at least make it better, I also need to get a lumbar puncture to investigate if there are any problems there, which could lead to a lot of studies.

Still, I would want to go to Canada and leave for good. If anyone has any connections or know anyone who is hiring, I’d appreciate it.

I can work at a hair salon, as a translator, as an IT recruiter, or as an IT engineer, or a mixture of both.

As another thing I’d link to update is that my vision is terrible. I have glasses, that’s not the problem, the problem is that my vision is completely fatigued and not doing well.

What a terrible "friend".  Who does that I am so sorry. :hug: I really hope you can get better soon dear I hate the thought of anyone going through health problems. Ill keep you in my thoughts and ? 

6 hours ago, Joyride said:

I really don’t think they sell those here. 

for some reason is really resistant to all things sedative, it takes a lot of dosage to even get me to sleep. 

Don't take anything unless a Healthcare pro prescribes it though. 

Spoiler

I only mentioned it cause I struggle with anxiety and depression which leads to insomnia and taken Many Many sleeping aids and its the first one that worked. 

I hope u get better sleep ? 

Edited by Insanity

21 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Don't take anything unless a Healthcare pro prescribes it though. 

Hide contents

I only mentioned it cause I struggle with anxiety and depression which leads to insomnia and taken Many Many sleeping aids and its the first one that worked. 

I hope u get better sleep ? 

I wouldn’t personally switch meds without a doctor changing my treatment. I have to go in this week and sadly tell them that my antidepressants stopped working ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.