Urgent help needed - fellow ATRLer Joyride needs your help fight off cancer!

Grumpy Cat

all I could give was $30 USD, sorry I couldn't give more.. I wish you all the best in getting better.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Into The Void

• Joyride

• BussC,XOXO

What? Who called him a scammer?  :biblio:  He has always provided medical proof. The previous fundraisers were approved by the admins and got banners.

You've got this, Joyride! Must be a tough process but I have faith you'll get so much better and thrive. Tons of love!

7 hours ago, Ghiles said:

What? Who called him a scammer?  :biblio:  He has always provided medical proof. The previous fundraisers were approved by the admins and got banners.

I know but they used ''but then why you yourself don't make a topic?'' And I couldn't since 2019 and they didn't even believed that's possible. It's fixed now.

Mods know the names and I wont share them to the rest of ATRL.

I do hope they feel like clowns seeing the thread and a banner approved by the mods and the staff.

Edited by Grumpy Cat
typo

I hope he will start speaking and asking for donations or posting in the thread, because I see him post a lot on the forum in other threads. I have my own financial issues so I can't donate but wish him the best and sending prayers his way.

Edited by JustHoran

sending positive vibes only! i will stream tinashe hard!! wishing you all the best :-* :heart:

Hey guys! I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has donated and taken the time to actually try to understand what is going on, Grumpy Cat share a few messages regarding my persona that left me heartbroken.

I haven't wanted to share much of what is going on, because I truly felt like no one would listen to me. I've been neglected by my family and a whole health system, which all its done is take my money and left me waiting for an answer. even after all these months.

Everything has taken an ugly turn and now I'm all by myself here, with no one to talk about this, and it really does feel lonely. I wish I could get an answer to what's actually going on, but no one has been able to provide that answer yet, I've been to countless doctors and all they say (and I'm not kidding here) is that they do not know what is going on.

I've been entirely sincere as to where the money has been put to use, the amount of donations, etc. paying everything out of pocket with no insurance anymore is absolutely way too expensive, and I have to take my treatment as a "on and off" thing.

I hope you guys understand and if you have any questions, please let me know, I'll gladly answer them.

also wanted to send well wishes to all the people who have donated to my PayPal. I used my last resources in getting a sleep study, which, because of all the stress I've been going through, has given me insomnia along with very strong episodes of sleep apnea and it also showed that I'm only getting 23 minutes of REM sleep per night. so, yes, things keep getting worse and I don't know what to do.

Like I mentioned in a thread before, I was planning on moving to Canada to see if I could find better help there, got the ticket, but sadly the person who bought the ticket for me sued me, literally, because the person who promised to pay for the ticket backed off, so now I can't leave the country.

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

Hey guys! I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has donated and taken the time to actually try to understand what is going on, Grumpy Cat share a few messages regarding my persona that left me heartbroken.

I haven't wanted to share much of what is going on, because I truly felt like no one would listen to me. I've been neglected by my family and a whole health system, which all its done is take my money and left me waiting for an answer. even after all these months.

Everything has taken an ugly turn and now I'm all by myself here, with no one to talk about this, and it really does feel lonely. I wish I could get an answer to what's actually going on, but no one has been able to provide that answer yet, I've been to countless doctors and all they say (and I'm not kidding here) is that they do not know what is going on.

I've been entirely sincere as to where the money has been put to use, the amount of donations, etc. paying everything out of pocket with no insurance anymore is absolutely way too expensive, and I have to take my treatment as a "on and off" thing.

I hope you guys understand and if you have any questions, please let me know, I'll gladly answer them.

also wanted to send well wishes to all the people who have donated to my PayPal. I used my last resources in getting a sleep study, which, because of all the stress I've been going through, has given me insomnia along with very strong episodes of sleep apnea and it also showed that I'm only getting 23 minutes of REM sleep per night. so, yes, things keep getting worse and I don't know what to do.

Like I mentioned in a thread before, I was planning on moving to Canada to see if I could find better help there, got the ticket, but sadly the person who bought the ticket for me sued me, literally, because the person who promised to pay for the ticket backed off, so now I can't leave the country.

I'll add in the OP

Glad to hear from you Joy! F the haters. Atrl loves you!!! You can see that in here! :hughard:

Now, can we share the link of his paypal to our friends and friends of  friends so he can get some more for better food and at least 1 procedure?

Lets focus on the procedure. Lets try to get the money to cover its cost.

That's not Joy asking, that's me asking.

I donated last time but I’ve got some financial issues going on currently where I need every £ I have but just wanted to say I’m glad you’re still here and keep fighting :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Terylee said:

I really admire you for your strength, @Joyride. Don‘t give up. I hope we will hear positive news in the near future.:kiss:

I am not giving up! trust me. I've fought way too hard to get where I am today to let something knock me off my feet. thank you to all of those who have been in this journey with me. nothing makes me happier than remembering that there are people who actually care and do want to help.

this man gives out money all the time towards people struggling. try and hit him up :heart2:

idk why it posted all his tweets like that I- :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

How do you know that's his twitter? does it mention ATRL? I dont have one,  i cant scroll it

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

I think they’re suggesting I reach out to that person. That’s not me. :deadbanana:

ok

Edited by Grumpy Cat
initially misread

On 8/27/2022 at 8:40 PM, Joyride said:

Don't know if you taken sleep meds but have you ever taken Temazepan. I used to have insomnia really bad its the first thing that's ever worked for me.

13 hours ago, Insanity said:

Don't know if you taken sleep meds but have you ever taken Temazepan. I used to have insomnia really bad its the first thing that's ever worked for me.

Hush there! I'm literally his online doctor. He'll take what I say! :fish2:

Don't **** around with sleeping meds unless u're a doctor or pharmacologist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.