Barbz spread more lies about Kenneth Petty's victim following Cardi callout

Assassin

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Dafuq does this video prove? Is she supposed to spend the rest of her life in a bunker somewhere???

Y’all have this narrative that Nicki made her feel like her life is in danger when that’s clearly not the case at all.

Just now, Daydream said:

And how SHOULD she look, according to you? Let me guess, she should be crying, looking defeated 24/7? :biblio:

Well considering that’s exactly how she appears when she’s appealing to the media but any other time she’s not like that idk?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• Nip Tuck

• Rican

• Badgalbriel

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Rican said:

So, the victim should of pressed criminal charges that her life was endangered by her raptist and his wife and fight it in “criminal” court but she chose a civil lawsuit in attempt to seek money from the wife. Clearly, her intentions are questionable.  :toofunny2:

There's no crime for her to press criminal charges. There is of course defamation involved, which should be a civil lawsuit. So she did nothing wrong. The loser mentality here. 

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, brazil said:

The barbz should be pushing Nicki to divorce this loser instead of defending him, I mean part of the Army want Britney to break up with Sam just because of some twitter conspiracy theories with no evidence, yet here are the barbz defending a registered sex offender

They probably feel defending Ken is defending Nicki, and based off of her documented desire to defend offenders, it makes sense.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Well considering that’s exactly how she appears when she’s appealing to the media but any other time she’s not like that idk?

People have more than one state of mind you know. 

They’re so sick in the head :mazen:

The people in this thread going hard defending a sex offender just because they like to live vicariously through their fave :biblio: when stanning has gone too far 

11 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

People have more than one state of mind you know. 

i’m sorry but if you genuinely feel your life is in danger you wouldn’t be talking about some “she’s lucky she lives in Cali” be fr. it’s not about she should be crying 24/7.

besides like SHE said she never had a conversation w Nicki or Kenneth where they threatened her? so where y’all pulling they threatened her life from? 

15 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Y’all have this narrative that Nicki made her feel like her life is in danger when that’s clearly not the case at all.

You don't get to decide what is the "right way" for a victim to appear. She appears that way in the media because she has to relive her trauma again and again. But on that video she is in her car going about her day.

You are disgusting and pathetic.

See @reactjpg's Tweet on Twitter / Twitter

Just now, Assassin said:

You don't get to decide what is the "right way" for a victim to appear. She appears that way in the media because she has to relive her trauma again and again. But on that video she is in her car going about her day.

You are disgusting and pathetic.

See @reactjpg's Tweet on Twitter / Twitter

girl stop trying to twist my ***** words goddamn. did i say that’s the right way for her to appear? no. i said she doesn’t act like her life is threatened because SHE has said out her own mouth NICKI NEVER THREATENED HER.

do i think she was harassed and threatened by barbz and kenneth’s people? yes. focus on that instead of trying to add new things to her narrative.

3 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

focus on that instead of trying to add new things to her narrative.

Maybe focus on not trying to defend this sex offender? 

8 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

girl stop trying to twist my ***** words goddamn. did i say that’s the right way for her to appear? no. i said she doesn’t act like her life is threatened because SHE has said out her own mouth NICKI NEVER THREATENED HER.

do i think she was harassed and threatened by barbz and kenneth’s people? yes. focus on that instead of trying to add new things to her narrative.

All they do is twist words and disengage from reality, stopped giving attention to this laughable case/situation ages ago :skull:

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Maybe focus on not trying to defend this sex offender? 

Where did I defend him? :rip: He’s reprehensible and deserves nothing but there’s no need to lie and say that Nicki did things she didn’t do.

6 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

All they do is twist words and disengage from reality, stopped giving attention to this laughable case/situation ages ago :skull:

a woman was raped and you call it a "laughable case". Y'all are pathetic, just like your fave.

They're trying to obscure certain facts from that case at its disgusting. Jennifer had knife wounds and ran to a public setting asking for help. He was literally in the act and the prosecutors did him a favor by charging him with "attempted". 

Even with the leniency on a then 16 year old, he murdered someone afterwards and continued to rack up charges and mugshots up until the moment he and Nicki reconnected in late 2018.

3 minutes ago, Assassin said:

a woman was raped and you call it a "laughable case". Y'all are pathetic, just like your fave.

The blackmail accusations from Jennifer against Nicki were laughable and laughed out of court, yes. :hippo:

5 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

They're trying to obscure certain facts from that case at its disgusting. Jennifer had knife wounds and ran to a public setting asking for help. He was literally in the act and the prosecutors did him a favor by charging him with "attempted". 

Even with the leniency on a then 16 year old, he murdered someone afterwards and continued to rack up charges and mugshots up until the moment he and Nicki reconnected in late 2018.

prosecutors usually try to get people to plead down for a lesser charge so they don't have to take the case to court and waste resources/time. It's honesty sad that victims don't get the full justice they deserve

5 hours ago, brazil said:

The barbz should be pushing Nicki to divorce this loser instead of defending him, I mean part of the Army want Britney to break up with Sam just because of some twitter conspiracy theories with no evidence, yet here are the barbz defending a registered sex offender

Agreed.

I mean the guy is getting everything out of this relationship. Money, even his life (the Nicki-paid lawyers that are saving his ass from permanent jail). The dude won a lottery with Nicki. She gives him everything, he gives her nothing but trouble. This contrasts with how she takes good care of her business deals with the industry and ensures she gets a good chunk of the proceeds. But what's the point of securing that bag if you then spending it all on a complete waste of a parasite?

7 hours ago, Stellar1103 said:

I can't imagine defending a sex offender and murderer. :coffee2:

Who is defending Kenneth? The fact is that he has paid his dues to the crime that took place nearly 30 years ago. What else do ya want? It’s time to move on and stop being faux concern for the “victim”  

Ya (the liberals) be the main ones advocating for Felons (like Kenneth who is a felon) and their rights to be restore to vote, criminal justice reform, etc but be the main ones belittling black man for their past crimes.

Make it make sense. :psyduck:

12 hours ago, Rican said:

What’s the point of constantly advocating for changes in the prison system if we’re going to keep belittling black man that paid their dues to society? It’s hypocritical. 

B*tch, what the actual f*ck are you talking about?

Not you trying to bring the “bLAck mAN” into this for the sake of trying to prove an arbitrary and completely irrelevant point as well as trying to defend a rapist and sex offender. 

Take this sh*t to TheShadeRoom or WorldStar comment section. 

:rip:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.