Nick Cannon procreates again, hits double digits

Gui Blackout

I hope he gets that bone marrow that he's hoping for.

brigitte-nielsen.gif

I keep thinking about poor Mariah Carey having to explain to her kids when they grow older and get more connected with the news that they have Lord knows how many half-siblings.

FMTmDSzWUAERiDT?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

I keep thinking about poor Mariah Carey having to explain to her kids when they grow older and get more connected with the news that they have Lord knows how many half-siblings.

What the **** is this? :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

:skull:

People who are saying there's nothing wrong with this simply because he has the "financial means" to take care of all those kids should never have kids themselves. Messed up on a bunch of levels. This is a simply a procreation fetish paraded around as something noble and manly by patriarchy, because according to that a mans job in the family begins and ends with spilling the seed, providing the check and owning the child, and that's it. Nothing else required of him, onto the next "lucky woman". 

He is clearly dealing with mental health issues and if you want me to be honest i think he might be sick with something. 

46 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

WHAT IS THIS??? :hoetenks:

There's something sinister about this like he knows he has a genetic condition but is intentionally having as many kids as possible??

55 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

:rip:

He's not so hot that everytime he is allowed to cum in *****. 

1 hour ago, Moonlight Nation said:

WHAT IS THIS

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Moonlight Nation said:

:deadbanana2:

My first ATRL hit comment! :campfire: Thank you so much, guys! 

Here is the context behind this hilarious picture. Simply a tongue-in-cheek edit featured in a collection of Mariah Carey as Whitney Houston album artworks.

Shout-out to MeltAwayRiah on Twitter for being the creative mind behind it :clap3:

Edited by Moonlight Nation

Is it just me or does he look like somebody literally sucked out some life out of him with every new kid? It can not be just me...

Edited by ontherocks

He’s disgusting and so are the women who go along with his mess. Must be some type of fetish?

Why are none of the adults thinking long term? He is no Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos. What if he goes broke and loses his money? What will happen to all those kids then? Irresponsible and shameless

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.