Atlas (2024) | Netflix Sci-Fi thriller | Jennifer Lopez, Simu Liu | Full trailer out

Lovett

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Dabbyy

• CosTaSsSs

• Yudelkis

Sci-Fi? The Cell J.Lo is BACK :duca: 

Literally sounds like Terminator :dies:

But I'll be watching!

Next to Simu Liu (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Barbie) and Sterling K. Brown (This Is Us, Black Panther, Waves), Abraham Popoola (Morbius, Cruella) has also joined the project.

Earlier: 

Film synopsis:

The film follows Atlas (Jennifer Lopez), a woman fighting for humanity in a future where an AI soldier has determined the only way to end war is to end humanity. To outthink this rogue AI, Atlas must work with the one thing she fears most — another AI.

Edited by insomniac
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Oh this better be good I need a new Jenny classic :jonny5:

I think we’ll get one in The Mother 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, insomniac said:

I think we’ll get one in The Mother 

spacer.png

Queen has a Netflix deal :WAP:

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

Queen has a Netflix deal :WAP:

Yep, she has a Netflix first look deal. Similar to her Universal Television first-look deal. 

And she has a movie with Prime Video coming up as well: 

Queen of diversifying her business partners and snatching contracts from two competitors. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Dabbyy said:

Yay great diverse cast !!!

A movie with a Latino, Asian and two Black leads. We love to see it! :clap:

On 8/25/2022 at 5:57 AM, insomniac said:

Yep, she has a Netflix first look deal. Similar to her Universal Television first-look deal. 

And she has a movie with Prime Video coming up as well: 

Queen of diversifying her business partners and snatching contracts from two competitors. :clap3:

honestly while the music has been a hit or miss because of the endless droplets. i'm high key very happy at the direction her acting career is going. keep it up and i feel like she'll be getting her overdue flowers soon enough. also just so that we can continue getting music from her instead of those live musicals she should stick to making those projects musical movie projects. that we way we get both her acting and singing. 

are we still getting the cipher, griselda, the godmother and milf?

On 8/30/2022 at 9:32 AM, SchmoodRing said:

honestly while the music has been a hit or miss because of the endless droplets. i'm high key very happy at the direction her acting career is going. keep it up and i feel like she'll be getting her overdue flowers soon enough. also just so that we can continue getting music from her instead of those live musicals she should stick to making those projects musical movie projects. that we way we get both her acting and singing. 

are we still getting the cipher, griselda, the godmother and milf?

milf ? lol it's old news.

the rest ... we dont know. Probably Cipher and griselda and the godmother is the same movie .... :coffee2:

Filming has started and will last until end of November according to KEMPS. 3-month shoot means high budget!

Atlas

Sci Fi/Fantasy: Atlas is fighting for humanity in a future where an AI soldier has determined the only way to end war is to end humanity. To outthink this rogue AI, she must work with the one thing she fears most -- another AI.
Director: Brad Peyton
Where: Los Angeles, California and New Zealand
When:  26 August 2022 - 26 November 2022
Production companies: Netflix, Safehouse Pictures, Nuyorican Productions, ASAP Entertainment, Berlanti Schechter Films
Distributor: Netflix
Cast: Jennifer Lopez, Simu Liu, Sterling K. Brown

https://www.kftv.com/amp/news/2022/08/31/2022-film-and-high-end-tv-productions-shooting-globally-latest-updates

Edited by insomniac

• 2 weeks later...

One of the producers on this film @sarahsowitty on Instagram:

“Truly in AWE of what @jlo is doing on this movie everyday. Everyone is playing Checkers and and she’s playing CHESS”

:WAP:

Can’t wait to see!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.