Atlas (2024) | Netflix | Jennifer Lopez, Simu Liu | RT: 19%

Lovett

On 5/25/2024 at 9:42 PM, Horizon Flame said:

Netflix doesn't release hard data. Nice try though. 

External trackers 

Another SMASH for J.Global

On 5/25/2024 at 5:23 PM, CosTaSsSs said:

And yet #1 in 67 countries. lol

73 countries now! :clap3:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• CosTaSsSs

• Dabbyy

• Yudelkis

On 5/25/2024 at 2:27 PM, QuanticXplosion said:

A movie star 

I'll never understand the hate she gets. She seems so nice and un problematic. I would even say shes the best performer our there

• Thanks 1

And that 8% is attributed entirely to her incredible performance despite the fact I haven't watched the movie or seen any clips. She literally carries the entire thing.

A true Atlas :clap3:

Action movies aren't my go to but I watched because of Jenny. She was fantastic in this movie, great performance and it's great to see her leading such a big expensive glossy action movie even if it was a bit of a drag watching. You don't see Chris Hemsworth getting dragged this way for the snoozy action films he makes also. 

I do think going forward, skip the documentaries for good and take a more mystique approach to fame like Beyonce/Taylor. I do think though she loves a pap walk and the tabloid focus around her marriage does feel orchestrated given she's got a new project out haha...

Happy for her. I can't wait to watch 

6 hours ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

I'll never understand the hate she gets. She seems so nice and un problematic. I would even say shes the best performer our there

:clap3:

9 hours ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

Does she really get a lot of hate tho?

I mean a bit of giggling kii and schadenfreude is not the same as hate.

great movie, it was action packed :falcon:

16 hours ago, insomniac said:

External trackers 

Another SMASH for J.Global

73 countries now! :clap3:

Queen of getting these hits!! :duca:

Queen of Netflix !

The movie was fun !

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Raiden said:

Pre-2024 I'd agree, but she does seem to be getting a lot of vicious slander thrown her way now. Sometimes it's bizarre, I saw people ****-shaming her on twitter, calling her the C word, etc.  as a response to the met gala viral video of her answering a question normally (the fact that was controversial tells you where she stands with certain people). 

People are able to say anything nasty about her with no evidence and social media will run with it. 

It's getting weird. 

Edited by FantasyRide

social media is so fake... all this hate yet she is still beloved. the gp dont care about twitter, they see jlo flick on netflix they see it cuz she is still an A-list actress like Clooney and Dicaprio.

Poor lambs

On 5/25/2024 at 1:53 PM, suburbannature said:

Does a Netflix original ever NOT go #1 when debuting on Netflix. bffr :deadbanana2:

Yes. :rip: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Netflix_original_films_(2023)

The vast majority of Netflix original feature films, documentaries and specials last year (and every year) did not go to #1. In fact, forget #1 or even Top 10. Most of them always go unnoticed aside from a few hyped movies. :deadbanana2:

16 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Yes. :rip: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Netflix_original_films_(2023)

The vast majority of Netflix original feature films, documentaries and specials last year (and every year) did not go to #1. In fact, forget #1 or even Top 10. Most of them always go unnoticed aside from a few hyped movies. :deadbanana2:

Please. Their main slate features always go #1. 

• Thanks 1

That being said, it is something that the J.Lovers are using the numbers to pretend this movie is a masterpiece :toofunny2: This movie is worse than Madame Web and even The Mother had better written moments than this movie did. 

10 hours ago, Raiden said:

No, Twitter and TikTok legitimately despise her. They saw Atlas went #1 globally and are now claiming Netflix is lying about the numbers because nobody would willingly watch her movies :rip: 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Please. Their main slate features always go #1. 

Well numbers are in and with 28.2M views, Atlas has the third highest global debut this year with just three days of tracking. Not everybody has that! :cm:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Quiqui4eva said:

Well numbers are in and with 28.2M views, Atlas has the third highest global debut this year with just three days of tracking. Not everybody has that! :cm:

The entertainment industry :jonny4: no one does it like her, imagine having this many people turning in while being a 53 y.o female lead :clap3: 

The gap with #2 and rest of top 10 in 3 DAYS she is truly a legend :jonny5:

GOsUa9cW0AAaQwY?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Mokichi

Honestly I'm glad she has some respite, after the flop album and tour. 

9 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

The entertainment industry :jonny4: no one does it like her, imagine having this many people turning in while being a 53 y.o female lead :clap3: 

ice age dotd - 2009

disturbia - 2007

sing 2 - 2021

ice age cc - 2016

a simple favor - 2018

security - 2017

a tragic "win" for Jlo when she's competing against decade old kids movies and box office bombs :rip:

34 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

Facts :clap3: not to mention she eclipsed mega-smash Bridgerton as the most watched title of the week too :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.