Atlas (2024) | Netflix | Jennifer Lopez, Simu Liu | RT: 19%

Lovett

Posted (edited)

:bibliahh:

The haters Failed! 

**** critical acclaim, we can live with that

#1 movie in 67 countries 

Hustlers Box office and critical acclaimed smash 

#1 multiple weeks on Amazon (Shotgun wedding).

#1 movie on Peacock and the most watched movie across all movie streaming. sites in its second weekend Marry me

#1 movie on Valentine's Day (marry me)

#1 on Netflix worldwide &  had the most debut streams of any Netflix movie in 2023, made the all time Top10 list 8th for the most streamed movie ever on Netflix (The Mother.)

#1 on Amazon worldwide (Greatest love story never told)

#1 Amazon prime Documentary 

:clap3:

A legend, a Global box office and Movie Draw 30 years in...

People throw her under the bus all the time but facts of the matter are 

This year alone 

#1 Album on Billboards top album sales.

#1 Amazon prime Music drama film (Worldwide)

#1 Amazon prime Documentary (worldwide)

#1 in 67 countries with her new Netflix movie.

And of course the Tour that every one pushes some bullshit Narrative that it's flopping when she's already nearly sold 300k tickets and that's just in North America and no it's not a flop, she's already Sold enough tickets to Fill out Wemberbly Stadium 4 times over at 80k attendance a show. Or the Equivalent to doing 30 consecutive shows with at least 10k at each show. It's gonna be her highest grossing tour of her career, it's reported it's already looking at a $75-80 million gross..

But a flop they claim, she's over, canceled 

30 years in and still doing it! 

***** can Flop, be Tabloid Fodder, a punch bag and still remain more A List then 90% of females in the industry.

She wins and stays winning, **** a flop album, even a critical panned Movie, or a target in the media, she remains unbothered, unhinged and Paying it dust 

God I love this ***** always gets the last **** you in

Edited by DanceAgain
  • Like 3

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• CosTaSsSs

• Dabbyy

• Yudelkis

HELP not me falling in love with the ARC robot 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

I finished watching the movie, there were four of us in my house who saw it and we all liked it, it entertained us, it did its job a popcorn movie:heart2:

Posted (edited)

JGlobal always has the last laugh :toofunny3: Critics hate her, but she always have a successful project somehow :clap3: Keep in mind that she's in the midst of the biggest hate train in her career right now. 

People love to hate on her, but somehow they still can't stop talking about her, and they will still somehow either consume her films or music etc...  She is the definition of being a global GP darling, which is something some of your faves will never be 

im-coming-jennifer-lopez.gif.b1fdec26521

Edited by Pluto6

it doesnt add up to both of her movies this year high success top streaming numbers stable throughout a month to whatever that hate train going on over social media and among same old moo fans. incredibly out of touch aside, her musical also coming very soon, she always knows how to make everyone talk about her...

ezgif-2-523217f338.thumb.gif.169345b463e

• Like 1

The movie was great. I loved her character and Smith.

• Like 4

Has she ever been in a spotlight before? Since the first time I heard her name, it wasn't for a good thing and then 15 years later, it still stands:rip:

J Global

The movie is mid

but her acting is fine 

I'm sure she's wiping her tears with her millions of dollars right now.

• Like 3

mother always wins :clap3: no wonder why they are obsessed with trying to cancel her

• Like 3

The critics were dramatic, as expected. The dialogue left a lot to be desired, but all the main actors did quite well with what they were given. Nice message at the end too. I give it a 7/10

9 hours ago, Great808 said:

Y'all are going this hard defending someone that would probably spit on you and smile at you after doing it if she could lmao. 

Met her multiple times actually and got to talk to her. She was absolutely sweet and lovely.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Acting like J.Lo was a critics' darling when they always hated her, the high standards the haters have on her is cute :duca: 

the GP keep saying YES and streaming so it's a WIN for her and Netflix :clap3:  after having one of the biggest Netflix movies ever one year ago with Mother, she did it AGAIN :clap3: 

The more the critics hate the more GP streams :gaylocat1:

Edited by Mokichi
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DuffStan said:

And people still wanna drag her? Bye

they are jealous shes beautiful talented and still relevant people are insecure 

3 hours ago, insomniac said:

Met her multiple times actually and got to talk to her. She was absolutely sweet and lovely.

same I met her like 3 times shes so nice and way more prettier in person people are jealous but its funny because she keeps winning 

• Like 2

QUEEN KEEPS WINNING AND SHES GOT HER TOUR AS WELL CANT WAIT XXXXX SHES SUCH AN AMAZING PERFORMER 

She is the Netflix industry, haters just can't stand it 

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

She always comes out on top 

She's Jennifer Lopez, only someone like her can be at career low one day and career high the next day 

Hustlers -  Box office smash, critical acclaim.
Half time, Netflix Smash, critical acclaimed.
Most streamed Halftime show ever, and critical acclaimed.
Shotgun wedding #1 Amazon prime for multiple weeks!
Marry me #1 on Peacock and broke a streaming record there, also it out streamed every movie on all other platforms on its release weekend!
#1 movie on Valentine's Day!
#1 Netflix movie worldwide, The mother had the biggest debut of 2023 on Netflix and automatically ranked top10 on Netflixs all time biggest debut lists.
#1 Album on Billboards Album Sale Chart
#1 Music drama film on Amazon prime
#1 Documentary on Amazon prime
#1 worldwide on Netflix Atlas.

55 years old and nearly 30 years balls deep into her career and yet she's still doing it!

And like I said she's already Sold 300k tickets in just North America alone! That's the equivalent to selling out Wemberbly Stadium 4 times over with 80k attendance per show (just to put it in to perspective how she's Far from flopping with her tour).

Once her Tour starts and the praise comes all this **** she's had will be yesterday's news! She's probably gonna be Top5 on pollstar at the end of the year and number #1 Latin Female touring act of the year Again.

And to think Jennifer didn't bat a eye lid or say a single word or respond to any of the trash said about her, she knows it's irrelevant and nothing but hog wash, she will let her projects speak for themselves and well #1 worldwide Yet again with another Film.

Of course the haters will still spew "it's critical panned" or "it's a **** movie" because that's all they can use against her, time & time again JLo comes through! The haters simply never learn.

Notice now her movies Smashing the haters are nowhere to be seen quite the  contrary to her Atlas has 8% score on RT thread :gaylocat1:

Ain't The Funny 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Woops

JLo has the last laugh.

Edited by DanceAgain
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Great808 said:

Y'all are going this hard defending someone that would probably spit on you and smile at you after doing it if she could lmao. 

And you are actually posting something this ******* cringe

Why would JLo Spit on someone? 

Give your head a wobble and wind your neck in

21 hours ago, Namie-Knowles said:

I'm not gonna read this deranged defense. I'm so sorry if it seemed like I gave off the impression that I would. My apologies, have a fantastic day.

But you replied? 

You clearly read it, so your response was you trying to be clever, but failed miserably

Now of you pop don't hit your chin on the door on your way out.

:gaylocat1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, LovingDays said:

I'm sure she's wiping her tears with her millions of dollars right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.