• Michael196

• Delusional

• Raphy23

Top Posters In This Topic

She meant it when she said to get a good lawyer 

To think this tragedy was Taylor's first owned album. I -

Finally, some excitement from this boring album :foxaylove2:

5 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

Hold up I thought this was a reach but then I saw a side by side comparison of photos and was shocked and hurt to see that both Taylor and this random girl were both looking to the left! Time to pay up Swift.

:bibliahh:

16 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

I can find thousands of girls with instagram accounts that look like this, especially back when heavy filters where popular. What Taylor was doing was nothing innovative, but also nothing that is owned by anyone. :rip: It's an esthetic. 

Right! It's like some random coming for her because they took polaroid pictures 10 years before she released 1989, lol.

Haha, this is so ridiculous. Does she think she invented the concept of diaries? :spin:

the reach :deadbanana2: the lover aesthetic was basically any white church girl’s sparkly scrapbook in the 2000s

Man, she must owe somebody a lot of money if she's that desperate to try this.

These ridiculous lawsuit happen everyday but when it attached to Taylor Swift name it`s all over the news, i also surprise that even my local news report this random news. No wonder all those leech always try it with Ms Swift 

Honestly these lawsuits are getting pathetic. :rip: Get a job, stay away from her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.