Why do all these white college dudes have big asses?

Distantconstellation

Everytime i go to the club and see a jock or beefy/muscular or sporty white guy, they usually have an ass? its drives me crazy. Ugh its too many hot guys and it sucks because u know they wont be interested. I hate looking a them. 

Keep in mind im talking about straight clubs.  

6 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

u know they wont be interested

You don’t know that just go say hello introduce yourself. 

Because God hates ****

Unlike gays, most of them have been doing sports since they were little and their bodies developed differently because of it. 

So, yeah... That. 

Edited by Blade Runner

10 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Unlike gays, most of them have been doing sports since they were little and their bodies developed differently because of it. 

So, yeah... That. 

Or they naturally just have an ass?

17 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Or they naturally just have an ass?

No? :rip:

JohnWayneHolland

I mean if they're beefy/muscular then they definitely go to the gym or practice a sport, so they must do squats or even hip thrusts :giraffe: that's why

for the same reason all the hot guys with long hair are either straight as f*ck or bi and taken… we just seem to have bad luck

Sports. I grew up playing hockey for years and all the guys (including myself :gaycat4:) developed giant butts from the skating constantly working the glutes. 

You would be surprised what regularly working out does to your body.  Many college guys did sports in high school and just maintain their workout routine.  

As an ex kid equestrian, I would say it’s all related to sports since a young age. 

cause till this day I didn’t lose my firm butt till this day and I stopped riding for 8 years. 

Butts are muscles and testosterone makes them grow. From own experience the most masculine and attractive guys have the biggest asses

I always get compliments for my great ass. I think it's two things: regular exercise (for me, I always biked everywhere and did that sprinting. i.e. 25km per hour speeds) and not being too skinny (many gays are at 8% body fat or something, while having like 12% can make a large difference for your ass).

At least they have an ass. I've seen way too many straight guys who work out and you still can't tell where their backs end and their legs start. Shaped like Johnny Bravo in the torso and Wendy Williams' lower body, ugh :rip:

I've thought the same, but honestly I think you're imagining it.

You're attracted to the beefy guys with big asses - you see them straight away. The select few of them in the club. You didn't even notice all the other hundreds of white guys at the same club that night with no ass / normal ass.

5 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Everytime i go to the club and see a jock or beefy/muscular or sporty white guy, they usually have an ass? its drives me crazy. Ugh its too many hot guys and it sucks because u know they wont be interested. I hate looking a them. 

Keep in mind im talking about straight clubs.  

Pics sis?

39 minutes ago, Maestro said:

I've thought the same, but honestly I think you're imagining it.

You're attracted to the beefy guys with big asses - you see them straight away. The select few of them in the club. You didn't even notice all the other hundreds of white guys at the same club that night with no ass / normal ass.

Yeah perception bias. Hes probably seeing fat asses bc hes actively looking for them.

Still tho not all guys with fat asses are straight. Most of them are self aware enough of how attractive their ass are, most who build their ass do it to attract a certain demographic aka the gays :toofunny3:

I used to work with this str8 guy who had the most amazing ass, because he was a semi-professional figure skater

It was like two globes, truly majestic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.