KAROL G & Maldy - “GATÚBELA”

dwuw

On 9/6/2022 at 2:10 PM, nooniebao said:

She is not playing….. just checked the video this weekend she looks amazing. And I just saw a short on YouTube she confirmed in Chicago the album about to drop anytime ??? Karol G really doing her thing, very well deserved, she’s really investing into her career.

Edited by GeeDuval

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dwuw

• Rodrighost

• DoubleRainbow!

• mlaredoperez

On 9/8/2022 at 10:10 PM, GeeDuval said:

She is not playing….. just checked the video this weekend she looks amazing. And I just saw a short on YouTube she confirmed in Chicago the album about to drop anytime ??? Karol G really doing her thing, very well deserved, she’s really investing into her career.

she's really putting in that work so i can't really be mad at her. a few years ago i would've never thought that she'd be a main pop girl of latin america and she literally is and has been in the lead. here's to hoping she collaborates more with females. and yes that album may drop shortly before or around her upcoming tour.

27 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

she's really putting in that work so i can't really be mad at her. a few years ago i would've never thought that she'd be a main pop girl of latin america and she literally is and has been in the lead. here's to hoping she collaborates more with females. and yes that album may drop shortly before or around her upcoming tour.

Totally agree. Never really followed her before, but the more I watch her interviews the more I’m falling for her, she is sooooo humble, she really sold me With this single. So sexy, the lyrics, her tribute to early 2000s reggaeton collaborating with Maldy. Is good to see singers/artists invest in their craft, Crazy just last year she was doing theaters and now she flying arenas in a car like she’s Janet or Madonna - I love it. 

is it true both her and bad bunny have the same manager?

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the Best Female Single of The Year Tournament

2022-TOURNAMENT-logo

Gatubela, Provenza & MAMIII are part of this year Game

Round 01

Save Karol Here:

Y'all sleeping on El Makinon :WAP:

I mean her arena tour is selling out like crazy. I got a ticket for less than face value. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.