KAROL G & Maldy - “GATÚBELA”

dwuw

Classic reggaeton here. This is very planB (Maldy) . A hit in latam for sure. Right now no one big is releasing this classic beat.

just noticed she is giving us 2000s.

music and video (slave for you).

Edited by Joster

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dwuw

• Rodrighost

• DoubleRainbow!

• mlaredoperez

idk how i feel about this, i liked provenza and mamiii a lot better on first listen.

i like her verse & maldy's but idk the chorus feels weak and a bit repetitive, but yeah it sounds like a hit

The video is the latin version of the I'm a Slave 4U video :deadbanana2: Anyway the song is mid Provenza>>>>

13 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

You know most of Argentinian people come from Nazis who emigrated after losing the war right? We're not gonna talk about which countries have the most fascist relationship cause....

You make it look as if Spain was a villain country related with Fascism when we (most of the normal spaniards) are disgusted about our war and franco.

TIL Argentina and Argentinians didn't exist until 1945 and that Jorge Luis Borges, Eva Perón, Astor Piazolla and Pope Francis descendants of Nazis. Wikipedia is free, friend. And don't even start with the argument about Spain when Vox is winning more and more votes. That's not a smart way of defending Rosalía, c'mon.

--------

Not loving at first listen, but I liked it. I'm always up for current artists paying tribute to nasty reggaeton and anything Plan B. I can see this being another hit for KG. Now let me go and play Alexis & Fido's Gatúbela.

this is going to have to grown on me, while I was instantly obsessed with Provenza. but it's a great homage to some classics and i think it's going to be a hit tbh.

this is the reggaeton i LOVE omgg :jonny5: another HIT for her

between this and Me Porto Bonito, Plan B really is the best reggaeton act ever

6 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

biggest hispanic female artist debut of the year on Youtube :clap3:

A pity it failed to do that on Spotify :chick3:

2 hours ago, dwuw said:

A pity it failed to do that on Spotify :chick3:

well, Provenza debuted at #40 with 1.6M and you know how far it has come. She's fine being the only hispanic girl on the daily top 10 most stramed female artist on that specific streaming platform.

:clap3:

Edited by Rodrighost

6 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

well, Provenza debuted at #40 with 1.6M and you know how far it has come. She's fine being the only hispanic artist on the female top 10 on that specific streaming platform.

:clap3:

#1 DESPECHÁ 4.8M

#2 DESPECHÁ 4.77M

#3 DESPECHÁ 4.66M

#4 DESPECHÁ 4.53M

#5 DESPECHÁ 4.5M

#6 DESPECHÁ 4.4M

#7 DESPECHÁ 4.36M

#8 DESPECHÁ 4.36M

#9 DESPECHÁ 4.24M

#10 DESPECHÁ 4.24M

#11 DESPECHÁ 4.2M

#12 DESPECHÁ 4.19M

#13 DESPECHÁ 4.17M

#14 DESPECHÁ 4.16M

#15 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#16 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#17 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#18 Telepatía 4.1M

#19 DESPECHÁ 4.09M

#20 PROVENZA 4.07M
Biggest streaming days for Hispanic solo songs, I hope GATÚBELA outstreams PROVENZA’s amazing #20 peak since it’s an amazing collab :dancehall:

12 minutes ago, dwuw said:

#1 DESPECHÁ 4.8M

#2 DESPECHÁ 4.77M

#3 DESPECHÁ 4.66M

#4 DESPECHÁ 4.53M

#5 DESPECHÁ 4.5M

#6 DESPECHÁ 4.4M

#7 DESPECHÁ 4.36M

#8 DESPECHÁ 4.36M

#9 DESPECHÁ 4.24M

#10 DESPECHÁ 4.24M

#11 DESPECHÁ 4.2M

#12 DESPECHÁ 4.19M

#13 DESPECHÁ 4.17M

#14 DESPECHÁ 4.16M

#15 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#16 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#17 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#18 Telepatía 4.1M

#19 DESPECHÁ 4.09M

#20 PROVENZA 4.07M
Biggest streaming days for Hispanic solo songs, I hope GATÚBELA outstreams PROVENZA’s amazing #20 peak since it’s an amazing collab :dancehall:

wow, Rosalía's catalogue numbers must be really underwhelming if she can't crack the top 10 with all those streams. Serving one hit wonder. Sad that after collabing with Harry, The Weekend, Bad Bunny, Billie Eilish, etc she is still smashing on the reign (:deadbanana4:) of Spain only.

Provenza reaching 2.5x of it's debut streams at it's peak :clap3: see when you don't rely on quick lil tik tok trends. 

26 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

wow, Rosalía's catalogue numbers must be really underwhelming if she can't crack the top 10 with all those streams. Serving one hit wonder. Sad that after collabing with Harry, The Weekend, Bad Bunny, Billie Eilish, etc she is still smashing on the reign (:deadbanana4:) of Spain only.

Provenza reaching 2.5x of it's debut streams at it's peak :clap3: see when you don't rely on quick lil tik tok trends. 

Despechá is doing almost 4M outside of Spain on a daily basis sis :dancehall: won’t be hard for queen Karol to top that though

8 minutes ago, dwuw said:

Despechá is doing almost 4M outside of Spain on a daily basis sis :dancehall: won’t be hard for queen Karol to top that though

That's what I'm saying: she's having her one hit wonder moment outside of Felipe VI's reign :clap3: one tik tok propelled song don't make her comparable to the reigning queen of hispanic music.

1 hour ago, Rodrighost said:

That's what I'm saying: she's having her one hit wonder moment outside of Felipe VI's reign :clap3: one tik tok propelled song don't make her comparable to the reigning queen of hispanic music.

Why are you so obsessed with reigns and stuff? It’s getting weird now

mlaredoperez
3 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

Girl , it's been literally 500 years, get over it. Normal spaniards love latin culture and their people.

I’m obsessed. How the **** does she do it? She puts crack on her songs. :jonny6:

when malbys verse starts…. ****. Plan B is so iconic. 

i am 90% sure that karol and rosalia have no issue with each other so it’s weird when i see stans act like this. yall trippin and for what.

11 hours ago, dwuw said:

#1 DESPECHÁ 4.8M

#2 DESPECHÁ 4.77M

#3 DESPECHÁ 4.66M

#4 DESPECHÁ 4.53M

#5 DESPECHÁ 4.5M

#6 DESPECHÁ 4.4M

#7 DESPECHÁ 4.36M

#8 DESPECHÁ 4.36M

#9 DESPECHÁ 4.24M

#10 DESPECHÁ 4.24M

#11 DESPECHÁ 4.2M

#12 DESPECHÁ 4.19M

#13 DESPECHÁ 4.17M

#14 DESPECHÁ 4.16M

#15 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#16 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#17 DESPECHÁ 4.1M

#18 Telepatía 4.1M

#19 DESPECHÁ 4.09M

#20 PROVENZA 4.07M

The fact that you had to include the word solo on this. :deadbanana4: 

What a useless list

Karol remains THE BIGGEST HISPANIC female artist in the world :jonny:

I literally stan Rosalia but in terms of overall success Karol > Rosalia so idk why that’s even a debate. Rosalia has definitely been making something of herself tho so let’s keep it cute. 

This is so ******* good. :WAP:  

Karol G having no mercy with the other girls this year :eek:   it seems that Gatubela is coming too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.