KAROL G & Maldy - “GATÚBELA”

dwuw

not ATRL twinks trying to make Karol's upcoming smash about that colonizer chipmunk and her non-sense songs :bibliahh:Imagine taking artist seriously based on their race/where they come from.

Anyways, give us the third biggest female hit of the year to complete the trinity MAMIIII and Provenza :alexz:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dwuw

• Rodrighost

• DoubleRainbow!

• mlaredoperez

Ricky Wilson
2 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

not ATRL twinks trying to make Karol's upcoming smash about that colonizer chipmunk and her non-sense songs :bibliahh:Imagine taking artist seriously based on their race/where they come from.

Anyways, give us the third biggest female hit of the year to complete the trinity MAMIIII and Provenza :alexz:

Right? These white twinks thinking the biggest hispanic female artist RN is checking for the plant and the garbage she has been putting out :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, dwuw said:

snippet

A NASTY REGGAETON ANTHEM YES :jonny4: the gay twinks can stay pressed

10 hours ago, dwuw said:

snippet

This might actually be brilliant  :jonny:

Nasty reggaeton making a comeback with Chencho Corleone and now Karol with this 

She can never really do wrong, huh? :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Right? These white twinks thinking the biggest hispanic female artist RN is checking for the plant and the garbage she has been putting out :deadbanana4:

I don’t know why y’all keep talking about Rosalia instead of the single, but fyi, the “garbage she’s been putting out” is the most acclaimed album of the year 

10 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

The fact that this might become a reality :deadbanana2:

I can see why the colonizer and that Spaniard wannabe stans are pressed 

14 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

provenzas peak in streams was 4.1M and despecha has done more than that for 17 days, but it’d be nice if you focused on Gatubela instead of posting flamebait posts thanks xx 

22 minutes ago, dwuw said:

I don’t know why y’all keep talking about Rosalia instead of the single, but fyi, the “garbage she’s been putting out” is the most acclaimed album of the year 

Did you even read the first page? :skull:

You and those other 3 people were the ones who mentioned Rosalía and attacked Karol in her own thread 

37 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Did you even read the first page? :skull:

You and those other 3 people were the ones who mentioned Rosalía and attacked Karol in her own thread 

when did I attack Karol when I am the one who created the thread and have just been posting updates? :skull: 

mlaredoperez
13 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

a llorar a la llorería.

mlaredoperez
2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Hmm Despechá really got y'all pressed huh

3 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

a llorar a la llorería.

so you co-sign that xenophobic mindset? yikes. Facha vibes.

OT: latin american music made by a latin american artist we love to see it :clap3:

4 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

Hmm Despechá really got y'all pressed huh

I love Rosalía and Despechá so don't try it with me.

More like you guys got pressed at the idea of Karol getting another smash hit yet again :deadbanana4:

mlaredoperez
1 hour ago, Rodrighost said:

so you co-sign that xenophobic mindset? yikes. Facha vibes.

OT: latin american music made by a latin american artist we love to see it :clap3:

how's Rosalía xenophobic please :bibliahh:

you clearly are an ignorant when it comes to Spanish terms like facha. Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 hour ago, mlaredoperez said:

how's Rosalía xenophobic please :bibliahh:

you clearly are an ignorant when it comes to Spanish terms like facha. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Who said that? :toofunny3: I was calling out the blatant xenophobia showed in this thread, mostly by Rosalía fans.

Despite the tight relationship between Spain, spaniards and fascism, 'facha' is not a spanish term. Spain's educational system is not that flawed so you don't have excuses for the lack of reading comprehension or XX century history knowledge. 

So yeah, you should follow your own advice and stop embarrassing yourself.

OT: the industry can push whitewashed "latin" music down our throats all they want, we'll still support an authentic latin american queen :clap3:

mlaredoperez
4 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

Who said that? :toofunny3: I was calling out the blatant xenophobia showed in this thread, mostly by Rosalía fans.

Despite the tight relationship between Spain, spaniards and fascism, 'facha' is not a spanish term. Spain's educational system is not that flawed so you don't have excuses for the lack of reading comprehension or XX century history knowledge. 

So yeah, you should follow your own advice and stop embarrassing yourself.

OT: the industry can push whitewashed "latin" music down our throats all they want, we'll still support an authentic latin american queen :clap3:

You know most of Argentinian people come from Nazis who emigrated after losing the war right? We're not gonna talk about which countries have the most fascist relationship cause....

You make it look as if Spain was a villain country related with Fascism when we (most of the normal spaniards) are disgusted about our war and franco.

Rosalía is a talented girl who loves latin culture and pays tribute to it with respect , acclaim and admiration to those who paved the path. That my sweetie is not cultural appropriation, it's appreciation.

Well after the first listen i am not hooked to listen again the song. 

I have loved Dont be Shy, Provenza etc.

not her best, but still better than anything the colonizer released in her entire career :sistrens:
the "uh que rico como me pone el panty de ladito" :WAP:
fan base] K-Pop Thread: The Girls (BP SNSD IVE TWICE) & The Gays (The Boyz)  set to slay August - Page 1930 - Base - ATRL

As a former Karol G anti, this was disappointing!! Back to hating La Colombiana I guess. La Perversa ended her.

AdorableEnragedDormouse-size_restricted.

What was that? Such a letdown. And the featured artist voice is so annoying (like that Corleone guy). I guess I will wait for the next single...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.