Nicki celebrates #1 alone in rented mansion

cyclone

Fans have accused her of purchasing her own decorations and buying her own balloons. What do yall think

You give off such weird vibes. 

Anyways, she won and deserves every accolade and every bit of success she’s earned with her craft and talent. No one will ever take that away from her :heart:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You give off such weird vibes. 

Anyways, she won and deserves every accolade and every bit of success she’s earned with her craft and talent. No one will ever take that away from her :heart:

Nah i agree with u she deserves everything it was just sus, like no one really fw her in her personal life so she had to celebrate alone with her husband.

JohnWayneHolland

The complete silence is sending me :dies: at least put the song playing in the background girl

I disagree with both of you. She deserves nothing. She’s a pedo/murder/rapist enthusiast and collects them like trophies. 
She’s talented yes, she has what it takes yes, but a drug addicted morally corrupt sack of silicone doesn’t deserve what’s been achieved this week. 
i pray. I pray for her. 
i pray for y’all. 
i pray for every person that listened to the song and every underaged person that persons brother and husband touched, and I pray for the lives lost at that persons husbands hands. 

amen 

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN

lmaooo girl Nicki is the one that doesn’t fw people and that is so clear. 

If she did she would be goin to these award shows and industry parties or go out period, but she loves being at home and being lazy with her kid. 

Idk, sometimes you go celebrate with yourself. When i passed the bar exam i was on a solo trip in an amusement park. Its really not that important!

Who cares if she bought the balloons and celebrates herself? :rip: She's super problematic these days but this is a nonissue.

31 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Nah i agree with u she deserves everything it was just sus, like no one really fw her in her personal life so she had to celebrate alone with her husband.

so... not alone ? :skull: 

43 minutes ago, cyclone said:
Fans have accused her of purchasing her own decorations and buying her own balloons. What do yall think

Well, considering that she had to pay for her own wedding ring, I'd be lying if I said I was shocked.

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I screamed at the OP after reading (INSPIRING) :deadbanana4:

MTE lmfaoooo

48 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The complete silence is sending me :dies: at least put the song playing in the background girl

it's so awkward and lowkey sad

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

45 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

I disagree with both of you. She deserves nothing. She’s a pedo/murder/rapist enthusiast and collects them like trophies. 
She’s talented yes, she has what it takes yes, but a drug addicted morally corrupt sack of silicone doesn’t deserve what’s been achieved this week. 
i pray. I pray for her. 
i pray for y’all. 
i pray for every person that listened to the song and every underaged person that persons brother and husband touched, and I pray for the lives lost at that persons husbands hands. 

amen 

Lol wow you know the outrage is all stan anger with the “drug addicted morally corrupt sack of silicon” like that was unnecessary to make your point. 

ot: she can celebrate any way she wants. 

53 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

She’s talented yes, she has what it takes yes. 

Yes!! 

Ppl are obsessed with her. :rip:

Let a person do what the f they want.

her fellows must be all incarcerated and could not attend unfortunately 

M09oxSq.gif

wonder if that’s the one who’s address is listed as public record because of her pedo husband? :celestial5:

@cycloneY’all are so damn weird on this site. You make these conclusions about someone’s life who doesn’t even know you exist, to fit your “everybody hates Nicki” narrative. Y’all wanted her to have a mansion party on a Monday afternoon or something lol? 

I too , would be perfectly content celebrating in my mansion with the people I love most in the world. 

Edited by Aribiotch

(INSPIRING) + the silence is sending me :deadbanana2:

I hope Onika comes to her senses one day. She’s probably going to look back at these times when she’s old(er) and wish she had handled things differently. Or not. Can’t teach an old dog new tricks every time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.