Tove Lo - 2 Die 4

sam.teas

embarrassing video

Why does she keep putting extended versions with extra lyrics in the videos but not on streaming?!

Gorgeous. Feels like the bit on the platform was also a subtle nod to Kylie's Slow music video :chick3::clap3:

Also using the longer version with more lyrics again... help

Edited by Solly

9 minutes ago, justin464 said:

Why does she keep putting extended versions with extra lyrics in the videos but not on streaming?!

I know right?  Hopefully the album has the full versions. She seems like trolling us. 

1 minute ago, Solly said:

Gorgeous. Feels like the bit on the platform was a subtle nod to Kylie's Slow music video :chick3::clap3:

Thought the same and we know it's the case because she loves Kylie. 

I HATE HER FOR USING AN EXTENDED VERSION ON THE VIDEO :rip: Really enjoyed it, this era is the gift that keeps on giving 

I mean... the budget was there, It started promising but yeah... she kind of dropped the ball from the NDFL video

PS: unless she wants to make a storyline, since her character on NDFL was a celebrity o she might as well be a pop singer, her Ashley O moment

she ate. but she needs to put this version of the song on streaming services

I hated it tbh.. it just didn't work.

the camera work was terrible as well :deadbanana4:

Oh wow she’s so cool, love love love the video, I can see her referencing Slow and Get Outta My Way in it:clap3:

the kylie moment was cute but .. the camera made me nauseous :skull:

Nothing but excellence from my fave :clap3: She truly keeps us fed while my other faves are happy to watch me die of malnourishment 

Video is okay, nothing really special but still decent. I just don't understand why she keeps cutting the streaming versions short, there isn't enough additional lyrics/changes to make people watch the video so it just seems odd

Video is okay, nothing really special but still decent. I just don't understand why she keeps cutting the streaming versions short, there isn't enough additional lyrics/changes to make people watch the video so it just seems odd

Love the video, fits the dark sexy mood of the song well :clap3: 

2 hours ago, justin464 said:

today is the day i found out about the extra part of the song :skull:

love the video she looks great!

Such a great video. NODFL was a masterpiece, but this one is still good.

It's really going to bother me if the extended versions aren't on the CD and vinyl I've preordered ? haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.