STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

“Sonic Frontiers” story trailer revealed

bijonse

This looks like the best sonic game in YEARS. Like since the 2000s :jonny: Get the gaming icon’s highly anticipated 3D comeback on November 8, 2022 on all modern consoles and PC :nicole:

Edited by bijonse

This looks terrible :biblio: why are the environments so barren?  Sonic heroes will remain the best 3d sonic game

11 minutes ago, bijonse said:

This looks like the best sonic game in YEARS. Like since the 2000s :jonny: Get the gaming icon’s highly anticipated 3D comeback on November 8, 2022 on all modern consoles and PC :nicole:

cause the bar is on the floor

Haters omg. When it comes out and is acclaimed >>

9 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

cause the bar is on the floor

sonic gens and colors were good games but to me this looks better :duca:

It’s just a lot of grass and open fields so far :gaycat6:

So the leaks were correct I think?

Anyways, cant wait to play it

Been getting back into the Sonic fandom

im sick and tired of the fandom literally shitting on every game, even tho they aren't bad ? YALL are the problem

havent even played it and :cm:

game of the year confirmed

this is sega. im expecting a messy game.  

I just preordered the switch version yesterday at my local gamestop :jonnycat: can't wait to get the steelbook with it!
I'll probably also get the steam version too on release since I really wanna experience the graphical beauty of this game as much as possible.

Apparently there was a glitch people discovered in the public gamescom demo though, where you could bypass the 15 minute time limit by making and playing off of save files so a ton of new info got leaked because of it. I heard one person got so far into the game that they discovered knuckles, which shocked the staff, and forced them to ban filming the game as well as wiping the save data from all the demos :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Nihilego said:

I just preordered the switch version yesterday at my local gamestop :jonnycat: can't wait to get the steelbook with it!
I'll probably also get the steam version too on release since I really wanna experience the graphical beauty of this game as much as possible.

Apparently there was a glitch people discovered in the public gamescom demo though, where you could bypass the 15 minute time limit by making and playing off of save files so a ton of new info got leaked because of it. I heard one person got so far into the game that they discovered knuckles, which shocked the staff, and forced them to ban filming the game as well as wiping the save data from all the demos :deadbanana4:

and they still didn’t make it past the first island. a meaty game :jonnycat:

these anime level fight scenes WHOA

9 hours ago, Nihilego said:

and they still didn’t make it past the first island. a meaty game :jonnycat:

these anime level fight scenes WHOA

New gameplay!!! The animations look stunning compared to the trailers from June :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

I AM SO FLIPPING EXCITED :wanda: 

• 2 weeks later...

Updating this thread with the most recent stuff we've gotten:

The Overview trailer was posted about a week ago. Nothing too new was shown off but did a really great job at explaining the game and its story more in depth!

Not one, but two new songs were released for the game! The first one "Vandalize" is the ending credits theme song and is available on streaming platforms! The second one "I'm Here" is the main theme song for the game and is the song that was previewed in the Nintendo Direct trailer. It isn't available just yet, and only part of the song has been posted

A video was also posted previewing part of the currently Japanese Exclusive art book! Featuring artwork of characters as well as a glimpse at a possible new island :cupid:

• ATRL Moderator

I really can't wait for this :wanda:

New songs available now on Spotify!!! Coming soon to other platforms (availability may also vary depending on your country)

• 1 month later...

Time to wake up fellow Sonic Frontierians!!! A LOT of new videos and info came out this morning and it's time to get into it (yuh)

https://www.youtube.com/c/Shacknewsgames/videos

This youtube channel's last 13 videos are all Frontiers related and feature different aspects of the game including settings, the skill tree, Big's fishing minigame and more. I'm not gonna link them all because it would be way too much :rip:so feel free to watch whatever you wanna watch

IGN also posted a lot of new footage of the game, the platforming looks amazing :duca:

https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNJapan/videos

Not gonna link any because again there's a lot but IGN Japan's last 5 videos are about Frontiers and also feature a ton of new footage including some Cyberspace stuff :omg:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.