Saban Moon (90s American Sailor Moon) pilot leaked

Bxtch

The docu-series Ray Mona did on this is superb! It's crazy in the time that I was a Sailor Moon fan as a kid, this went from low quality Anime Convention footage with a bunch of rumors around it, to a more and more well documented piece of lost media that people were hunting for, that uncovered other unreleased Sailor Moon projects in the meantime, to finally come out thanks to the Library of Congress having a copy.

gross

a live action movie could be a slay if they did it today 

13 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

The docu-series Ray Mona did on this is superb! It's crazy in the time that I was a Sailor Moon fan as a kid, this went from low quality Anime Convention footage with a bunch of rumors around it, to a more and more well documented piece of lost media that people were hunting for, that uncovered other unreleased Sailor Moon projects in the meantime, to finally come out thanks to the Library of Congress having a copy.

Yup! she did an amazing job :jonny6:  still can't believe the full pilot (and with great quality) is out after all this time 

hasnt it been leaked since like the 90s? I remember watching the intro as a kid in like 2006

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

hasnt it been leaked since like the 90s? I remember watching the intro as a kid in like 2006

Only half of it leaked in the 90s

27 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

gross

a live action movie could be a slay if they did it today 

Probably not

look at what happened to winx. We probably never gonna get skinny pretty girls just being pretty and beautiful. 

Edited by newuser

Holy **** I can’t believe the pilot was finally found. This is kinda massive for all longtime Sailor Moon fans. I know people have been trying to locate it for decades and it was just sitting in the library of congress all along. I wonder what else is hiding in there.

This is honestly the glorious train wreck I thought it would be lmao. The theme song kinda bops tho. And American sailor Jupiter serves ***** ngl

spacer.png

I know she’s judging me for not being as pretty as her.

43 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I wonder how it's not getting a live action.. 

There's actually already a live action from 2003 called Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

7 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

There's actually already a live action from 2003 called Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

Yeah I meant like a main studio with real budget 

Mamoru looks like Eric from The Little Mermaid :deadbanana4:

I remember leaked preview & I still feel bad :rip:

:sistrens: Lol , no thanks 

we need New anime story after Stars part 1 & 2

It was worth watching the entire documentary

Excellent documentary. Terrible pilot. 

The documentary could have been better edited, I understand her wanting to keep all the info, but a 3 and half hours documentary is a bit too much. :rip: Nonetheless, I watched everything. Lol Good content anyway.

The plot is bad, but I could see it happening if it had a better production. The live action x anime hybrid was a good idea and could have worked, as it did for Aikatsu Planet (20 years later lol).

Not Sailor Mercury giving strong stoned vibes. :bibliahh:

the fan art that people are creating is so fun

the pilot.. lol I would've probably loved it as a kid but yeah it's so low-budget and cheesy. loving the diversity tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.