2022: do you still have a racial preference?

Joyride

1 hour ago, Otter said:

The amount of you guys saying you don't have a preference followed by a statement on what your preference is :deadbanana4:

um… me gravitating towards other poc because of our shared experiences as minorities was not me saying i 100% exclusively date poc as my sole preference :deadbanana2: 

maybe some context would’ve helped: im a mixed Pacific Islander living in a predominantly white city with literally NO other polynesians. of course im fine dating outside my race and i have no choice but to :rip: 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Otter

• Dolce Vita

• Janet

4 hours ago, taipei said:

Always preferred white men. Only if the d*** is uncut though. I don’t pay attention to the cut ones

Uncut dick is my only preference yes :cm:

6 hours ago, blueberries said:

Yeah . I'm not into asians or blacks 

"blacks" 1797-4988573dededa8bdd79eac173e67fb66.jp

4 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Thank god I’ll never say some discriminatory ass **** like this

OT: I personally don’t have any preferences, I think there’s attractive men in every race considering there’s hundreds of millions of them. Band while I don’t care about the -preferences - of others, exclusions like the post above or requirements are pretty prejudicial imo.

How can you say you’d never date someone of a certain race? How can you say you NEED to date someone of a certain race? It just seems too close minded. 

You can't simply understand that people have different preferences? That's not very open minded 

People always seem to get confused about the word "preference". You can prefer one type of person over another but that doesn't mean you exclude other types of people.

How can you say you don't find black people attractive? Have you met every single black person in existence? No, so you can't definitively say that unless you're stereotyping an entire group based on the small sample size you've come across in your life :celestial5:

14 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

um… me gravitating towards other poc because of our shared experiences as minorities was not me saying i 100% exclusively date poc as my sole preference :deadbanana2: 

maybe some context would’ve helped: im a mixed Pacific Islander living in a predominantly white city with literally NO other polynesians. of course im fine dating outside my race and i have no choice but to :rip: 

Did you even read my post? No one said this and that's not what preference means :psyduck:

I prefer rice over noodles but I eat noodles a fair bit. I prefer cocktails over beer but I actually drink beer more frequently because its more abundant. Preference is just a known ideal that appeals to you more than others. Most people don't even end up with their "preference". Whether it be height, body type, personality etc. 

20 hours ago, Janet said:

Uncut dick is my only preference yes :cm:

I can’t grasp the idea of a cut ***** being inside of me. It’s frightening to think of

2 hours ago, taipei said:

I can’t grasp the idea of a cut ***** being inside of me. It’s frightening to think of

Makes me sad when I see a big circumcised dick and think how nice it would look if it had a foreskin :jonny3: 

I used to say no but I definitely do. I’ve dated different races and ethnicities and I’ve felt most comfortable and or attracted to Black, Latino and Filipino guys. 

I love the beauty of brown and black skin tones so I generally veer toward the melanated guys but that’s not a requirement by any means so I don’t see it as being problematic. 

Not really but living here, my options are basically limited to white and asian :celestial5:Been with 2 of each in my life

We should have brown guys too based on demographics but idk they just dont seem to be on grindr or tinder :skull:

Balkan + Arab

I prefer men from those regions. And they come in all different colors :allears:

JoshSpears1805

I am mixed race but yes I do have a preference , blue eyes :)

100% NO

I'm literally attracted to EVERY RACE. EVERY single one. Like I can't pick and choose I lit rally can't. It's hard it really is.

Like it's so hard when every single race has many guys im extremely attracted to chile

never, i'm attracted to people of all backgrounds tbh

I've never found someone unattractive because of their race. 

i have racial preferences but I have the tact not to publicize them on my profile. 

On 8/27/2022 at 6:09 PM, WeFoundTrouble said:

Thank god I’ll never say some discriminatory ass **** like this

OT: I personally don’t have any preferences, I think there’s attractive men in every race considering there’s hundreds of millions of them. Band while I don’t care about the -preferences - of others, exclusions like the post above or requirements are pretty prejudicial imo.

How can you say you’d never date someone of a certain race? How can you say you NEED to date someone of a certain race? It just seems too close minded. 

At the end of the day race is a bunch of physical traits passed down by genetics, and people are attracted to some traits more than others. You might have a wider span of taste, but there might still be some preferences, idk I feel like we'd all see a pattern more or less comparing what kinds of p0rn they watch or who they have had sexual encounters with :cm: its (kinda) like saying that gays are sexist bc they don't like women, sexual attraction IS linked to who you are on the outside 

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

At the end of the day race is a bunch of physical traits passed down by genetics, and people are attracted to some traits more than others. You might have a wider span of taste, but there might still be some preferences, idk I feel like we'd all see a pattern more or less comparing what kinds of p0rn they watch or who they have had sexual encounters with :cm: its (kinda) like saying that gays are sexist bc they don't like women, sexual attraction IS linked to who you are on the outside 

Attraction to a particular sex is not social or influenced by media and culture.

I'm open to date anyone, preference doesn't mean exclusion. However I prefer my own race (Asians).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.