Wembley Stadium anoints Taylor Swift, Freddie Mercury & Ed Sheeran as legends

Feanor

The way Taylor isn't even from the UK :gaycat6:

Edited by Feanor

Maisie Peters posted a photo with it yesterday :heart:

oh wow oh wow :eek:

30 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Bit of an insult to have Freddie with them 2 :deadbanana2:

I mean, objectively no. They’re some of the biggest touring acts of all time. Whether you like them or not is subjective (I would never see Ed live) but it’s obviously about artists who are undeniable stadium acts. 

34 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Bit of an insult to have Freddie with them 2 :deadbanana2:

Not really. Ed just did 5 consecutive sold out shows in Wembley this year. Also has a x(Wembly Edition) deluxe album. His last 3 tours have generated a combined $85 million in revenue just at Wembley alone

Edited by B-Rabbit

Taylor legend :clap3: not sure who the other ones are

Freddie must be rolling in his grave at the disrespect :deadbanana2: Jesus Christ

Two of these are not even REMOTELY close to being like the other :rip:. At the very least, Ed is talented and can sing but he doesn’t have the respect mercury commands. The other act being mentioned with him is just blasphemy at this point. :deadbanana2:

only one aoty winner i see

…but I was told Taylor is unknown in Europe, and no one in the UK knows her outside of Shake It Off. What happened? :eek:

:gaylorcat1:

1 hour ago, RihFenty20 said:

Two of these are not even REMOTELY close to being like the other :rip:. At the very least, Ed is talented and can sing but he doesn’t have the respect mercury commands. The other act being mentioned with him is just blasphemy at this point. :deadbanana2:

And yet your fav is happy to have her biggest streaming hit be written by the other act.:deadbanana2:

Ed and Freddy I can understand, as Ed is a touring juggernaut at least, but Taylor next to Freddy I don't know what to say, I'm speechless :toofunny2:.

Just as the song goes: No time for losers 

Edited by liquiddiamonds

27 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Ed and Freddy I can understand, as Ed is a touring juggernaut at least, but Taylor next to Freddy I don't know what to say, I'm speechless :toofunny2:.

Taylor is also a touring juggernaut. :rip: Y’all really hate that this girl has stage presence and puts on a great show 

18 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Taylor is also a touring juggernaut. :rip: Y’all really hate that this girl has stage presence and puts on a great show 

I'm glad you think Taylor has stage presence, since I remember watching the Reputation Tour . Majority of time, I spent looking at the props, dancers and the very innovative screens, but hardly Taylor (Maybe during the Did Something Bad performance or King of Hearts). I love the seesaw though.

7 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Freddie must be rolling in his grave at the disrespect :deadbanana2: Jesus Christ

On the contrary if he was still alive he would very likely respect Taylor Swift. Just like every other humble legacy act. It’s only petty gays on the internet having issues with her literal impact (and I’m not even a Swiftie, I’m stating what’s common knowledge).

No other artist in recent history has had the peak and establishment Taylor has. She’s not even 35 yet and she’s still a household name for nearly two decades.  Other so called “legends” faded way before that (and with lower numbers). 

32 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

On the contrary if he was still alive he would very likely respect Taylor Swift. Just like every other humble legacy act. It’s only petty gays on the internet having issues with her literal impact (and I’m not even a Swiftie, I’m stating what’s common knowledge).

No other artist in recent history has had the peak and establishment Taylor has. She’s not even 35 yet and she’s still a household name for nearly two decades.  Other so called “legends” faded way before that (and with lower numbers). 

I'm pretty sure Freddie would stan talented live singers and stage performers like himself rather than numbers but cute