Dr. Fauci Stepping Down in December

ClashAndBurn

Edited by ClashAndBurn

Oh dear, one less person the GQP can hang the blame on for every little thing and threaten to investigate I fear

He deserves it :clap3: Enjoy your retirement legend

While he was too easy of a scapegoat for the right for much larger, systemic problems within NIH, the FDA and CDC, there are still way too many unanswered questions surrounding Covid and gain-of-function research under his watch at NIH that even lefty outlets at The Intercept properly questioned that justifiably have put a dent in his legacy on AIDS. 

Rand Paul was simply showboating at that infamous hearing and wasn't looking for answers on gain-of-function while Dems were too afraid of making the White House under Biden look bad. While I expected never to get proper answers from the Chinese who never turned down over all their data to the WHO (which in itself is a bloated, corrupt organization) the fact that we still haven't gotten the truth from the NIH, EcoHealth Alliance, or Fauci on what concerns caused gain-of-function research funding to be paused and why it was allowed to be restarted again is awful.

Had he been honest about masks from the beginning he wouldnt have lost all credibility. 

Enjoy spending the rest of your life in prison, legend, you deserved it :clap3:

4 hours ago, One Rude Boy said:

Bye

NNN, drag him, fave :clap3:

11 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

NNN, drag him, fave :clap3:

Why dont you like him?

He's a disgusting human being who will be burning in hell. He has the blood of gay AIDS victims of the 80s directly on his hands. And I'm 100% positive he had something to do with the shadiness surrounding the pandemic (I mean his gain of function research at WUHAN is a laughable attempt at a coincidence). Bye ugly :clap3:

11 hours ago, Jagger said:

He's a disgusting human being who will be burning in hell. He has the blood of gay AIDS victims of the 80s directly on his hands. And I'm 100% positive he had something to do with the shadiness surrounding the pandemic (I mean his gain of function research at WUHAN is a laughable attempt at a coincidence). Bye ugly :clap3:

Drag him :clap3: 

If the gain of function research was for bioweapons why would China collaborate with them when they are enemies? Or was it research to learn how to deal with a future pandemics? Which helped them create vaccines?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.