Lizzo shades Megan(?)

Luckitty

the timing of the tweet :rip: people in the replies think she's shading Megan, what do you think?

Lizzo needs to count her chickens because she's one album away from being Meghan Trainor 2.0

Looks like it. I'm willing to bet that Nicholas had a word in Lizzo's ear to "pick a side, pick a side".

I mean the timing is suspicious, but I think Lizzo is mature and intelligent enough to know she doesn't have ownership over Sailor Moon cosplays

Even if you consider the timing suspicious, how is her acknowledging that she's also done the look before shady? :skull:

Lizzo is such a pick me :deadbanana4:

Also:

Megan’s Sailor Moon: 210k likes

Lizzo’s Sailor Moon: 18k likes

:skull:

13 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Lizzo needs to count her chickens because she's one album away from being Meghan Trainor 2.0

At least she have 2nd successul era. Not everyone has it despite having lot of effort

19 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Didn't she just have the biggest hit of the year? lol

how is this shade lol 

The original tweet was 2018. So no. Not sure if this is suppose to take the heat off someone else who constantly takes jabs AR Megan or now. 

25 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean the timing is suspicious, but I think Lizzo is mature and intelligent enough to know she doesn't have ownership over Sailor Moon cosplays

9 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Didn't she just have the biggest hit of the year? lol

Whilst the rest of the album has been dead on arrival and its struggling in the charts worldwide. You can sustain a career by having the odd few hits but Lizzo got lucky with that, if the tiktok trend didn't take off it wouldn't have happened for her.

24 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

No idea

but is it viral every year? :ahh:

this is my first time seeing it :rip: it's definitely not viral which makes this even more sus

For real. Y'all keep setting these girls up, and then crying female unity or calling people bitter/threatened/insecure for no reason. Lizzo is a very nice confident artist, who stays out of trouble. There is no shade. 

1 minute ago, WERKER said:

Whilst the rest of the album has been dead on arrival and its struggling in the charts worldwide. You can sustain a career by having the odd few hits but Lizzo got lucky with that, if the tiktok trend didn't take off it wouldn't have happened for her.

That's a stupid argument; most massive celebrities have at LEAST some luck. Would Adele have 'happened' had RITD not taken off to astronomical levels? Would Jessie's/Dua's/Rina's 2020 releases have blown up without quarantine? Who knows!

Stop pitting two women with mediocre albums against each other!

37 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

43 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Looks like it. I'm willing to bet that Nicholas had a word in Lizzo's ear to "pick a side, pick a side".

:bibliahh:not Nicholas

QueenofCopyPaste

REACH

This is a reach imo. season 1 books GIF by Portlandia

y’all calling this a reach knowing damn well if a certain other woman did this it’s be five pages on how she’s old and bitter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.