• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrecked

• The Last of Us

• Hephaestus

• bjorn

On 3/1/2023 at 3:51 PM, K$Ellie said:

i was surprised there was backlash cause i didn't expect homophobes to even watch the show, I thought it was common knowledge that Ellie is revealed to be gay but maybe some of them only played the first game and none of the dlcs or were hoping it'd be omitted from the show :michael: but after watching ep 3 i kinda got why they were fuming cause i can't remember the last time an entire episode of a show was devoted to a gay storyline like that and now we have two :clap3: 

at this point, i don't even think it's people watching the show who are reviewing bombing it. the show is just such a phenomenon right now that anyone who's on the internet knows about it, episode 3 was being talked about everywhere. even if you haven't played the game, if you're invested in the show i'm sure you've heard from somewhere that ellie is gay.

the person in the quoted tweet is complaining about it supposedly being filler and then openly admits to skipping Left Behind because you don’t play as Joel :hoetenks:

no surprise as to what the other “filler” episode is :toofunny2:

people need to learn there’s a difference between valid criticism and just pulling **** out of your ass

Edited by cloudbusting

Ep 7 was horribly cringe and the acting wasnt strong. It got significantly better in the last 10 minutes

Really picked up in terms of action. Glad he’s back up. Overall cute episode. 

That was hard to watch even as a fan of the game.

They made David even creepier in here.

One episode left!

Bella said lemme bag that Emmy real quick :jonny5:

"I got you baby girl" :jonny2:

I actually love that they took out the mill sequence with the infected. Really emphasizes how other people are the real evil - it’s not the first time we see it obv but its like, the outbreak is more of a catalyst for the worst in humanity to come out in the chaos. 

it’s wild how even knowing the overall plot I still get so anxious in each episode :jonny6:

What an incredible episode! Bella was amazing from start to finish :clap3: When Ellie killed David, I clapped & cheered so much :clap3:

The way David really was a russian doll of an evil character: from preacher to cannibal to pedophile to rapist :mazen: Loved how both her & Joel managed to end some of those sicko members :clap3:

That hug & reunion with Joel at the end was so touching to see :heart2:

Can't believe this season is ending next week already & is annoyingly airing at the same time as the Oscars.  Truly the best TV show of the year so far :duca:

Edited by Hector

I'm so sad the horse was killed. It didn't deserve that :cries:

i was not expecting cannibalism to show up on the show already lol 

I wish they would've shown the aftermath of the fire. like the people realizing they've been fed humans. 

the interrogation scene was SO ******* good. my favorite moment from the game and they kept everything. when joel said "i believe him" i yelled:jonny5:

"it's okay baby girl, i got you" :cries:

Mess, I was waiting for Joel to come and take Ellie off of that man and when she kept going and wasnt stopping. :deadbanana4: Anyway, Im sad that the next episode is the last one but I cant see them dragging it out any longer especially if they REFUSE to show barely any clickers. Episode was a solid 8/10. :clap3: 

51 minutes ago, Hector said:

What an incredible episode! Bella was amazing from start to finish :clap3: When Ellie killed David, I clapped & cheered so much :clap3:

The way David really was a russian doll of an evil character: from preacher to cannibal to pedophile to rapist :mazen: Loved how both her & Joel managed to end some of those sicko members :clap3:

That hug & reunion with Joel at the end was so touching to see :heart2:

Can't believe this season is ending next week already & is annoyingly airing at the same time as the Oscars.  Truly the best TV show of the year so far :duca:

They need to release it early like they did for the superbowl. :eli: 

Bella Ramsey is

so ready to play Part 2 Ellie. :jonny5:

Take that Emmy Bella!

Yeah Bella is stealing the show... Damn this episode was sick!

Not me knowing everything that was gonna happen yet still so tense. That shot of bloody Ellie under the table with the knife better be iconic. 

I'm gonna need Bella, Pedro, and Nick to all walk home with Emmys next year 

Bella is gonna EAT season 2 down so hard :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.