The Last of Us | S1 | Out now, S2 coming in 2025

Hephaestus

24 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

This show is going to make me so depressed in the long run.

Is this how it's going to be ? Joel and Ellie going to new places, new great characters are introduced and they die at the end of the episode ? :gaycat6:

Just wait till you get to season 2….

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrecked

• The Last of Us

• Hephaestus

• bjorn

5 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

This show is going to make me so depressed in the long run.

Is this how it's going to be ? Joel and Ellie going to new places, new great characters are introduced and they die at the end of the episode ? :gaycat6:

If this is depressing you stop you may stop watching right now :chick1:

Cried again!!

also I have to say, I was never a hater of course, but wasn’t completely won over with Bella in the first episode. HOWEVER, she has devoured the last couple of episodes. She’s amazing

I've never played the games or watched anything related to it but this show is crazy amazing.

Plus, Lamar Johnson... Woo. Come get me. 

The pacing and the love for character development - even in such short stints - is so expertly and lovingly crafted. 

Edited by Ibrahim

"Endure and Survive" was an incredible episode. Ugh such a heartbreaking part of the game, Joel and Ellie needed the company so bad

:sosad: Damn horrible, brutal world and wicked bloody infection. The zombie attack... phew, the budget SNAPPED.

Is this show that worth it to watch or could I just wait till the season is done then binge :cupid:

3 hours ago, bjorn said:

Any updates on Episode 5 viewership yet? 

Ep 4 did 7.5 million

It's gonna be lower cause it only aired on HBO Max on Friday and not on the HBO channel until last night (against the superbowl). 

3 minutes ago, kweenofxanax said:

Is this show that worth it to watch or could I just wait till the season is done then binge :cupid:

This is not a show to binge :rip: You may have to make an emergency visit to a therapist if you watch all 9 in one sitting :skull:

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

It's gonna be lower cause it only aired on HBO Max on Friday and not on the HBO channel until last night (against the superbowl). 

This is not a show to binge :rip: You may have to make an emergency visit to a therapist if you watch all 9 in one sitting :skull:

My dad saw it before me and said it was “boring” that’s why I was turned off but if so… then:jonny:

This episode was really sad :rip:, I never played the game so I thought they at least were gonna leave and be together a bit longer but I guess they wanted me to suffer :'( 

The bloater scene was actually epic, we need more of him! :crown:

And to think people in this thread were against Queen Bella Ramsey in the role of Ellie. She's amazing :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

And to think people in this thread were against Queen Bella Ramsey in the role of Ellie. She's amazing :clap3: 

It took me an episode or 3 to get behind her but she’s really killed it the last couple of episodes…

Anyone else like the side characters more than joel and ellie??

Im much more enjoying them than the leads

Bella's acting is great. And every episode so far has been great too. That bloater scene was so scary and epic at the same time though lol.

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Anyone else like the side characters more than joel and ellie??

Im much more enjoying them than the leads

I wouldn’t say I like them more than Joel and Ellie, but The Last of Us excels in having fleshed out side characters, so you actually wish you got to spend more time with them.  

Been catching up with this show.

So good!  Ep 3 and 5 made me tear up a little bit.  

That beast from ep 5 (bloater i guess they are called) was menacing!

HBO always kills it with their shows.  Succession going to start soon as well.  Good times. 

honestly not having the infected pop up until the end was so effective, ESPECIALLY with them swarming out like that :jonnycat:

it really shows you exactly how the world was overrun on outbreak day - even with just runners, how do you handle an enemy that grows in numbers as yours dwindle?

I've been re watching. i haven't been this in love with a show since stranger things. i really liked tess. i'm excited to see how they end the show and if they do something different than the game.

Started watching this show couple of days ago. Just finished episode 3 and it is one of the best episodes of any show I have ever watched. It is so well done, it deserves all the awards.

the intro cabin scene tonight had me giggling, we definitely needed that kind of levity after how heavily last episode ended :dies:

not mentally prepared for next week’s look at 

Spoiler

Left Behind :monkey:

• ATRL Moderator

I'm actually SO SAD they took out the fall :gaycat7: That's literally my favorite part of the game. The whole sequence where you stumble out of the university with the blurred vision had me sweating and crying cause I had no idea what was gonna happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.