The Last of Us | S1 | Out now, S2 coming in 2025

Hephaestus

21 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Ep 4 was def the weakest, but served it's purpose. That Kathleen character. :rip: 

I can't take her seriously with that naggy voice :bibliahh:, it's like seeing what happens to Karens during an apocalypse. 

I thought the same thing. :rip: I was like “Who put this Karen in charge?!” :bibliahh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrecked

• The Last of Us

• Hephaestus

• bjorn

I kinda want to spoil myself as I don't know anything about the TLOU universe, but since the next episode is coming earlier, I'll wait.

TLOUDANCE.gif

6 hours ago, Starshine said:

That Kathleen character. :rip: 

I can't take her seriously with that naggy voice :bibliahh:, it's like seeing what happens to Karens during an apocalypse. 

same :rip: but at least it's good for representation idk :bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Starshine said:

Ep 4 was def the weakest, but served it's purpose. That Kathleen character. :rip: 

This :toofunny3: so annoying 

Episode 5 - Endure and Survive 

Episode 6 - Kin 

Episode 7 - Left Behind

Episode 8 - When We Are in Need 

Episode 9 - TBA (Series Finale)

Any guesses on what the finale will be called? I have a feeling it’ll be “It Can’t Be for Nothing” - which was the name of the platinum trophy. 

38 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

Episode 7 - Left Behind

never completed the DLC so i'm over the moon :falcon:

9 hours ago, Starshine said:

she reminds me karen from will & grace / laurie from euphoria :bibliahh:

Just now, Totami Legend said:

she reminds me karen from will & grace / laurie from euphoria :bibliahh:

You see I find it odd at times. I think this show is phenomenal however I feel like it’s weakest point is the dialogue because it’s a video game in nature. You have phenomenal actors and moments with Tess, Joel, and Ellie and then you have everyone else who acts like NPCs with a quarter of a brain. :skull: I hate that they’re making up side characters like Kathleen because she’s really is serving that one nice English teacher you had in highschool that’s always pregnant trying to be Negan in the show. Like who are you fooling Kathleen. :rip: I can’t wait until we get to actual threatening people. 

Love the extra we get, like Joel mentionning Tess (absent in the VG). I thought the killing scene of Bryan was extremely intense and well played.

I'm just a bit unbalanced about the timeline. Like when Ellie said it was her second day in a car, I was like, so episode 1 was 3 days ago?? 

7 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

Love the extra we get, like Joel mentionning Tess (absent in the VG). I thought the killing scene of Bryan was extremely intense and well played.

I'm just a bit unbalanced about the timeline. Like when Ellie said it was her second day in a car, I was like, so episode 1 was 3 days ago?? 

Ellie was in a car in episode 1?

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Is it more or is the older black brother alot younger than he was in the video game?

Henry was supposed to be 25 in the game and the actor is currently 28, so no. They have however, aged Sam down, as he was 13 in the game and I think the actor was 9 when filming. 

spacer.png

Edited by Wrecked

2 hours ago, bjorn said:

Ellie was in a car in episode 1?

No but in episode 4, I remember her saying it's day 2 for her in the car (so episode 3 and 4 are in 2 days), and in episode 3, only one day has passed since Tess death.

4 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

No but in episode 4, I remember her saying it's day 2 for her in the car (so episode 3 and 4 are in 2 days), and in episode 3, only one day has passed since Tess death.

Yeah but that makes sense no?

From Tess death it takes them 1 day to walk to Bill/Frank. They are driving for 1 day and then stay in the woods overnight. Next day (2 day) they arrive in Kansas City.

58 minutes ago, bjorn said:

Yeah but that makes sense no?

From Tess death it takes them 1 day to walk to Bill/Frank. They are driving for 1 day and then stay in the woods overnight. Next day (2 day) they arrive in Kansas City.

Yeah no I am not saying it does not make sense, just that to build on screen the relationship and the bond between J and E, I wish Joel would have not cracked at E's joke after 3 days meeting her. Especially when in the same episode he calls her a cargo. Maybe the trip from Boston to Kansas City could have been indicated as a few days. But it really doesn't matter :gaycat4:

7 hours ago, Wrecked said:

Episode 5 - Endure and Survive 

Episode 6 - Kin 

Episode 7 - Left Behind

Episode 8 - When We Are in Need 

Episode 9 - TBA (Series Finale)

Any guesses on what the finale will be called? I have a feeling it’ll be “It Can’t Be for Nothing” - which was the name of the platinum trophy. 

It's already confirmed to be Look for the Light. Which ties it right back to Episode 1 (When You're Lost in the Darkness)

17 hours ago, Starshine said:

it's like seeing what happens to Karens during an apocalypse. 

Lmao :rip:

Yeah she defs had a bizarre casting.  

I'm just now getting up on this show. My favorite is the dog in Episode 1 knowing the deal the whole time. Homie was looking at the old lady like nah yo something is off before things popped off. Then he knocks on the neighbors door like yo ***** let's go we gotta roll! Then she takes him back and he's like nah **** that I just left this ****. I'm out!!! :lmao:

Just started this, on episode 2 at the moment. What’s so special about it? I’m getting major Walking Dead vibes so far … real housewives drinking GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Just now, Julianna Calm Down said:

Just started this, on episode 2 at the moment. What’s so special about it? I’m getting major Walking Dead vibes so far … real housewives drinking GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Get to episode 3 girlie and if you're not feeling it after that... I'd be shocked.

Just watched episode 4 yesterday and loved it - fantastic Joel and Ellie relationship building.

Also LOVED the soft-intro for the bloater. So cool! Ready to see it come THROUGH in the next (or future?) episodes.

Just now, Tropical said:

Get to episode 3 girlie and if you're not feeling it after that... I'd be shocked.

Thx, will hang in there! :chick1:

11 hours ago, Starshine said:

You see I find it odd at times. I think this show is phenomenal however I feel like it’s weakest point is the dialogue because it’s a video game in nature. You have phenomenal actors and moments with Tess, Joel, and Ellie and then you have everyone else who acts like NPCs with a quarter of a brain. :skull: I hate that they’re making up side characters like Kathleen because she’s really is serving that one nice English teacher you had in highschool that’s always pregnant trying to be Negan in the show. Like who are you fooling Kathleen. :rip: I can’t wait until we get to actual threatening people. 

thought the same thing. she's not convincing at her role at all, like there's no way all these people are letting this lady be their leader :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.