Jump to content

The Last of Us | E4 | Please Hold to My Hand


Hephaestus
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • The Last of Us

    90

  • Wrecked

    52

  • Hephaestus

    39

  • bjorn

    26

Last of Us fans keep WINNING

 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmGlt93agAAOzvL?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

2dflx91.gif

Edited by NicoleAMatty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

These reviews are incredible, as if I wasn't excited enough as it is!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're gonna eat so good with this, I can't believe it :jonny5:

 

The only thing I'm slightly concerned for is them making some noticeable changes compared to the game, but I trust them to not botch the stories. January 15 couldn't come sooner!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

these reviews are amazing :weeps:

 

i think the only place the show could struggle is with people who haven't played the games. maybe they'll find things to be slow at times or directionless, i have seen a few reviews say they wished there was more zombies which makes me think they wish there was more action but overall it seems like this really couldn't have gone over better, it seems they really broke the game adaption curse. im very curious about the bill episode that will likely be a make or break moment like grace said in her review and also i'm so curious about melanie lynskeys character.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way TV is already about to peak for the year with this alone. :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What’s this going to be on in the UK? Do we even have HBO Max? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

What’s this going to be on in the UK? Do we even have HBO Max? 

Its on Sky Atlantic or Now TV here. Episodes drop early Monday morning I believe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way Playstation managed to break the bad movie and tv adaptations like this :jonny6:

Naughty Dog franchises slaying with a successful movie and now a critically acclaimed TV show in 2 years in a row!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wasn’t expecting anything less with the reviews so I can’t say I’m shocked by the positive feedback. The best game franchise is going to become one of the best television series it seems. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

these reviews are amazing :weeps:

 

i think the only place the show could struggle is with people who haven't played the games. maybe they'll find things to be slow at times or directionless, i have seen a few reviews say they wished there was more zombies which makes me think they wish there was more action but overall it seems like this really couldn't have gone over better, it seems they really broke the game adaption curse. im very curious about the bill episode that will likely be a make or break moment like grace said in her review and also i'm so curious about melanie lynskeys character.

I don’t think it’ll ever feel directionless considering the game had a very clear end point it was heading towards with…

 

Spoiler

Getting Ellie to the Fireflies

And most of the best parts of the game are the conversations / relationships the characters have and I think that’s going to translate well to television. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Update: 97% on Rotten Tomatoes and 83 on Metacritic

It’s 98% now on Rotten Tomatoes :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm with all the social media hype about it being the best thing ever, I expected more than 83, like a 90.

 

Like Homeland S1.

Or Reservation Dogs/Abbott Elementary/Pen15/My Brilliant Friend S2.

Or This is Going to Hurt S1.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Hmm with all the social media hype about it being the best thing ever, I expected more than 83, like a 90.

 

Like Homeland S1.

Or Reservation Dogs/Abbott Elementary/Pen15/My Brilliant Friend S2.

Or This is Going to Hurt S1.

 

Almost everybody uses Rotten Tomatoes when looking at reviews for a show or movie and it’s currently at 98% there. 
 

We won! :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if they'll introduce the best character (Abby) during S1 and who they will cast. :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...