Jump to content

David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - "I'm Good (Blue)"


juancsantoyo
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mke1979

    26

  • Gabe²

    22

  • nooniebao

    17

  • Luckitty

    24

Finally!

This is gonna be a big hit, it's been viral on tiktok for the last month 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's obviously very catchy but it sounds quite reductive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't even call this a sample. It's just a straight-up remix with some new lyrics.

 

Still a bop though and I'm sure I'll give it a few streams.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It features another artist now too. 

 

This is the 5th blue remake in the 20's alone but ok i guess. 

Tiktok basically forced them to release it :laugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

It features another artist now too. 

 

This is the 5th blue remake in the 20's alone but ok i guess. 

Tiktok basically forced them to release it :laugh:

Another artist?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The updated production :jonny6:

 

SOTY @Post Malone fears

Did you hear it already?! Or are you basing it off David's Ibiza concert? I can't wait to hear the final and hope they also put out a full on remix package. I really hope it's also a radio hit if possible but what would they change the lyric "best f-ckin night of my life" to for radio? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Did you hear it already?! Or are you basing it off David's Ibiza concert? I can't wait to hear the final and hope they also put out a full on remix package. I really hope it's also a radio hit if possible but what would they change the lyric "best f-ckin night of my life" to for radio? 

He played the updated song at his Ibiza concert a couple of days ago. But looks like it was only half the song cuz the insider above said that another artist is on the final version

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m ready :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marco_g2 said:

It features another artist now too. 

 

This is the 5th blue remake in the 20's alone but ok i guess. 

Tiktok basically forced them to release it :laugh:

Ugh literally why wtf I'm tired of her always being forced to collaborate to have a hit. The song was literally fine with just her it just needed to be released was all. Ugh it's so difficult being a rexhar sometimes 😪 what are the other songs that have come out and sampled the original?

19 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Did you hear it already?! Or are you basing it off David's Ibiza concert? I can't wait to hear the final and hope they also put out a full on remix package. I really hope it's also a radio hit if possible but what would they change the lyric "best f-ckin night of my life" to for radio? 

Best freaking night of my life 😌 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

He played the updated song at his Ibiza concert a couple of days ago. But looks like it was only half the song cuz the insider above said that another artist is on the final version

 

Literally another artist was not needed at all jfc the lack of faith people have in Bebe being able to carry on her own when her songs have been her being by herself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, americanlife said:

This leaked 3-4 years ago :eek:

It leaked last year but he used it in a DJ set a couple of years ago 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who is the other artist on the final version of this???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Who is the other artist on the final version of this???

I'm so mad that their is another artist featured on this... like literally for what 🙄 when we've all heard the leaked solo version and it was honestly fine like Bebe can hold her own

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lmao not another artist being featured. If anything it needed to be another DJ/Producer like Elderbrook or Martin Garrix to help with the production 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not another artist being featured. Disaster :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idc about the other artist. I just need my girl to get a hit so that she can release the lead of her own album. :monkey:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just hope the other feature isn't a rent-a-rapper

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I just hope the other feature isn't a rent-a-rapper

lol I'm confused, she literally announced it with the cover and it just says Guetta & Bebe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...