Singapore will finally decriminalize sex between men

Genius1111

Also, rather unfortunately, the Constitution will be amended to officially define marriage as between a man and a woman, to stave off potential legal challenges to the law and to appease the conservative bigots.

This is why Singapore remains in the back when it’s actually quite a global power. Money can’t buy progress. 

thank god. now the rest of the muslim majority countries are left :clap3:

Well hey, at least this is progress for them!

44 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Singapore isn’t Muslim majority :rip:

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

According to the data, approximately 33.2 percent of the population of citizens and permanent residents are Buddhist, 18.8 percent Christian (including 6.7 percent Catholic), 14 percent Muslim (predominantly Sunni), 10 percent Taoist, 5 percent Hindu, and 18.5 percent identify as having no religion.

https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-report-on-international-religious-freedom/singapore/#report-toc__section-1

:deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

Singapore isn’t Muslim majority :rip:

11 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Singapore is the most religiously diverse country in the world - its majority religion is actually Buddhism - but only with 33%.

"Conservative/family" values are not unique to organized religion

3 minutes ago, JoJo said:

You guys interpreted my comment wrong. I know singapore isnt muslim majority. I was being sarcastic and meant now its time for muslim majority countries to do the same (but knowing they never will)

A bit too late but I guess better something than nothing :gaycat2:

Internet Explorer ass country :clap3: about time!

This was long overdue! It's one of the many countries where buggery laws are still in place without being enforced, and only a small minority of the population would support keeping it anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.